Ian Rap: Milano has a fractured leg and most likely additional knee damage. Likely season ending

Roundybout

11 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

We are reduced to debating which one of the teams season ending injuries is the worst …

The life of a Buffalo Bills fan

Nope, I’m moved on from this season, it’s not down to draft picks, and finding guys to handle it.  It’ll be a Jauron-sequel ending to McDermott this season.  With a lot of finger pointing and wondering whether or not he can win a big one or even really be effective beyond stat padding.

Just now, Thriftygamer83 said:

Nope, I’m moved on from this season, it’s not down to draft picks, and finding guys to handle it.  It’ll be a Jauron-sequel ending to McDermott this season.  With a lot of finger pointing and wondering whether or not he can win a big one or even really be effective beyond stat padding.

So we’ll see you again around Draft time? Enjoy your break! 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bills!Win! said:

When do we find out about milano?

https://www.nfl.com/news/bills-lb-matt-milano-likely-out-for-season-with-broken-leg-knee-injury
seasons over the offense is stuck without really performing.  Ken isn’t interested in staying here beyond a surprise shift to being named interim Head Coach.

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

So we’ll see you again around Draft time? Enjoy your break! 

I’ll be here to see the draft speculation and how far we will go to move on. Injury bug hits like drought and this coaching staff doesn’t over come adversity well.  It also doesn’t accept diversity to well.

If we finish 7-10 can start going for the style of DT and LB who can help transition around.  Shopping Kaiir for a third or fourth round corner could help push it.  Need to make up some cap space and solidify a real defensive end tandem as AJ Klein could be a sixth or seventh rounder bait type.  

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, GoBills! said:

Looks like we need to make a move at the deadline if we are still in a strong position. CB and OLB are going to be a must in order to compete with the top teams in the AFC. Hopefully teams like Broncos, Bucs, Raiders, Carolina make some decent players with 0-2 years left available. 

I say we change philosophy and load the offense ....grab a top wr to pair next to diggs and another lineman possibly.....outscore everyone 

10 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

If we finish 7-10 can start going for the style of DT and LB who can help transition around.  Shopping Kaiir for a third or fourth round corner could help push it.  Need to make up some cap space and solidify a real defensive end tandem as AJ Klein could be a sixth or seventh rounder bait type.  

Come on, it’s week 5. We aren’t throwing the season away over this. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Realistically it’s going to be on coaching to adjust and beef up our strengths while hiding the weaknesses. 

If only our coaching wasn't so vastly overrated.  I have zero faith in McD and company.  ZERO.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Preds said:

If only our coaching wasn't so vastly overrated.  I have zero faith in McD and company.  ZERO.

Same no longer taking him seriously, Doug Pederson was better, Sean Payton was better, and the problems are neither had the frat ring which mattered most or a sorority sister in common with Kim Pegula like Sean did.  Lots of nepotistic hires not a lot of common sense.  Tried to respect him until he started letting sprains become full tears and he’s ruined White, pushed Josh to play with a UCL tear, and pads his regular season win loss ratio but doesn’t do anything after.  Unless we named Oen Dorsey interim we won’t go for offensive mindsets.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

Same no longer taking him seriously, Doug Pederson was better, Sean Payton was better, and the problems are neither had the frat ring which mattered most or a sorority sister in common with Kim Pegula like Sean did.  Lots of nepotistic hires not a lot of common sense.  Tried to respect him until he started letting sprains become full tears and he’s ruined White, pushed Josh to play with a UCL tear, and pads his regular season win loss ratio but doesn’t do anything after.  Unless we named Oen Dorsey interim we won’t go for offensive mindsets.

Don't forget the hire that was a complete fail before they hired the "safe" Pederson.  Also Payton isn't looking too good in Denver

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Billzgobowlin said:

Don't forget the hire that was a complete fail before they hired the "safe" Pederson.  Also Payton isn't looking too good in Denver

I’m not even sure we have the defense to keep the Broncos from beating us.  And, our offensive OC is obviously on some serious psychotropic drugs to treat his borderline personality disorder of psychosis and narcissistic tendencies.  If the Panthers or Hurricanes had hired Dorsey would it mean we’d of gotten an OC without an indifference and someone actually loyal to staying?  

Edited by Thriftygamer83
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

I’m not even sure we have the defense to keep the Broncos from beating us.  And, our offensive OC is obviously on some serious psychographic drugs to treat his borderline personality disorder of psychosis and narcissistic tendencies.  If the Panthers or Hurricanes had hired Dorsey would it mean we’d of gotten an OC without an indifference and someone actually loyal to staying?  

Did I miss something?  Is he getting ready to leave?

27 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

I've been as critical of McD as anyone, but this post is absurd. I had no problems with Sean's coaching today. 

Edited by buffblue
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

I’m not even sure we have the defense to keep the Broncos from beating us.  And, our offensive OC is obviously on some serious psychographic drugs to treat his borderline personality disorder of psychosis and narcissistic tendencies.  If the Panthers or Hurricanes had hired Dorsey would it mean we’d of gotten an OC without an indifference and someone actually loyal to staying?  

I have to ask. What the heck are “psychographic” drugs?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Just wait till next week, there will be more injuries I’m sure.

The worst part about it. There is not some injury threshold that you can pass and be safe the rest of the year. No, even if you lose 5 important guys by week 5, there are still 22 guys out there who can get just as hurt as if those 5 were healthy!

Miserable to watch

1 minute ago, somnus00 said:

Milano is irreplaceable. But the defense isn't the reason the Bills lost today. Offense was horrendous. Even if they just sustain a few drives, the Jags don't score 25.

I just don't agree here. D had better moments but couldn't get off the field on 3rd downs. Kept O on the sidelines. 

Team loss. 

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

I just don't agree here. D had better moments but couldn't get off the field on 3rd downs. Kept O on the sidelines. 

Team loss. 

The defense , while not elite in any way allowed only 11 points thru 3 quarters. The offense had more 3 and outs / punts than they’ve had through the first 4 games combined. This loss was due to offensive failure. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RichRiderBills said:

Team loss. 

Man, the Jags had 11 points going into the 4th quarter. You're right, it's a team game. The offense didn't hold up their end.

Edited by somnus00
  • Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.