SNF - Chiefs vs Jets

sven233

8 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Agree, and I feel great about this Bills team. So this isn’t me saying the Jets are better. There’s just some divisional opponents that give superior rivals a hard time, that’s the case with us versus the Jets. That’s why I’d like to see a KC loss, but also don’t want the Jets getting momentum form this game to build confidence. I’d hate to see them in a wild card matchup if they find a way to sneak in the playoffs. I’d rather they just keep losing games. 

I agree. The Jets match up with us well. I'd rather they keep losing and keep the negativity swirling.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

So how many games the Jets winning this year? 

Right now they feel like a 9-8 or 8-9 team but a lot of that is banking on Wilson to keep being bad most of the time. There aren't a ton of games on their schedule that you look and and just say "no way they win that". Honestly, tonight would have been one of those and it's close right now.

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

Right now they feel like a 9-8 or 8-9 team but a lot of that is banking on Wilson to keep being bad most of the time. There aren't a ton of games on their schedule that you look and and just say "no way they win that". Honestly, tonight would have been one of those and it's close right now.

They got beat by the Pats last week… and I don’t see them winning 8 games

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

Chiefs in the red zone in a tied game in the 4th Q, is this really the time to be showing us #87 Swiftie Jerseys?

Kelce unquestionably best TE in the league on a very popular team. He gets with a super pop star and still can’t break top 5 in jersey sales? Dbag.

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

They got beat by the Pats last week… and I don’t see them winning 8 games

Yeah, they did. Which is what .500ish teams do.  They win a couple games they shouldn't and lose a couple they shouldn't.  It all averages out and they end up around .500. We watched it for 15 years.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

It was way more prevalent 4 to 5 years ago.  He's largely eliminated it from his game.  Yes.  Besides week one.

Josh is playing at an MVP level but the type of play you're describing was prevalent last year. Looks like we've turned a corner and i really think week one was a "good loss" in that respect. 

Just now, DapperCam said:

I’ve seen like 2 holding penalties all year. I think they must be deemphasizing it this year.

Yeah, and I get the argument that "it happens every play" but it feels blatant sometimes when you see a QB like Mahomes with happy feet in the backfield. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.