Around the NFL Week 3

HappyDays

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

I think the Dolphins running up the score is going to piss a lot of people off in the NFL.  Going to put a bigger target on their back (late hits, fights in game, etc.).  No real need to try to put up 80 points.

You'd think, but it's clear he TRIED to dial it back & run out the game with backups, but Denver's D just refused to tackle anyone.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I think the Dolphins running up the score is going to piss a lot of people off in the NFL.  Going to put a bigger target on their back (late hits, fights in game, etc.).  No real need to try to put up 80 points.

It really don’t look like they are “trying” Denver can’t stop a nose bleed. Seems like Miami could pull someone out of the stands and hand them the ball for a couple 50 yard runs. 

3 minutes ago, Iverwig said:

This is why Kirk Cousins sucks. Veteran WB and you don’t hurry up and spike the ball after getting a first down. They nailed the Chargers out. 

That was completely idiotic. They need a TD, have 4 chances and time for maybe 3 plays max. Awful 

Just now, Thrivefourfive said:

Is Jackson really missing screen passes by two yards. I know.. the passing lanes in between olinemen, but he’s the one throw a ball five yards that’s not even touched by a RB 

I've said it and got bashed for years now.  Jackson is not a good passing QB

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.