Around the NFL Week 3

HappyDays

I honestly started this thread just so I could post this unbelievable injury report from the Ravens:

For context imagine if James Cook was already out for the year, and we were playing this Sunday's game without Gabe Davis, Dion Dawkins, Mitch Morse, Damien Harris, Micah Hyde, Tre White, and Leonard Floyd. How does this happen to the Ravens every single year?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 4
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I honestly started this thread just so I could post this unbelievable injury report from the Ravens:

For context imagine if James Cook was already out for the year, and we were playing this Sunday's game without Gabe Davis, Dion Dawkins, Mitch Morse, Damien Harris, Micah Hyde, Tre White, and Leonard Floyd. How does this happen to the Ravens every single year?

Isn't OBJ supposed to be more like the Ravens Diggs?  I mean, who else they got?  Zay Flowers?  Rashad Bateman?  Nelson Agholor?

I think they might need to take a look at their S&C staff.

This is what the Ravens players grade the facilities - (from that NFLPA report card earlier this year).  They did fire their strength and conditioning coach before the season.  They have a new one now.  

I suspect the Ravens do not have a great offseason program for their players, so they are coming in over trained, or improperly trained where ligaments and tendons were beat to death in off season conditioning and wear out OR they come into shape fat and not ready to play. Both scenarios create injuries.  

They haven't even gotten to Lamar's annual injury buffet.  

image.thumb.png.78c33e95be5781187320f185dda89973.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Has to be the training staff, the Bills during the drought (particularly during the Jauron and Chan years) were among the lead leaders in games lost to injury year in and year out. In 2018 the Bills fired their trainer ad overhauled the staff and have been one of the more healthy teams the past 5 seasons. 

Outliers will happen where teams get hurt abnormally but when It happens over a long period of time something else has to be contributing to it 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.