Around the NFL Week 3

HappyDays

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lol my daughter just looked over and said “are you actually talking about if he hit his (private parts) or not?” When I said yes she at age 16 said “well for my 2 cents if he did it sure wasn’t hard because otherwise he been down on the ground crying for mama.” (Said with a straight face) she isn’t wrong at best it’s a glancing blow.. IF he hit at all there is no angle actually shows a hit.  I hate when people say “well judging by sauces reaction” Sauce was having a bad day and Jones  probably ticked him off saying “Good Play”.. all and all an awful lot being made up about at best (for sauce) a gentle tap on his cup.. at worst Sauce being human and over reacting to Jones words.

He did tap him there.  It doesn't matter how hard it was.  It was disrespectful dirty *****.  How about I come lightly tap you there and watch for your reaction.  I bet you wouldn't like it.

9 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Watch Sauces' hips.  Every guy knows that reflexive move when one of their buddies gives them a sack tap.

Then watch Mac run away like a little girl

6 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

He did tap him there.  It doesn't matter how hard it was.  It was disrespectful dirty *****.  How about I come lightly tap you there and watch for your reaction.  I bet you wouldn't like it.

You could see that from any of the videos?? You must have Eagle eyes because I see an arm move and Sauce react when they are face to face… As for how I react seeing as how I’m to old be stupid and push someone Id probably just mouth off what the hell? Wait no even when I was younger I’d just mouth off.. especially during a game.. but then again Unlike you I don’t see him touch him at all. 

On 9/24/2023 at 8:07 AM, GunnerBill said:

Yea I agree. I am not as high on Miami as some people but Denver are horrible. Russell Wilson's stats once he is off the opening script are pathetic. The protection sucks and the defense (which actually survived losing Fangio just fine and was a top 10 unit last season under Ejiro Evero) has not been able to overcome the Vance Joseph effect and has regressed.

Miami win by two scores and then are brought back down to earth when they are thumped in Buffalo next weekend.

Okay they won by more than two scores in Denver..... but otherwise this prediction held up pretty well

• Haha (+1) 1

Pittsburgh has sealed its demise with their continued employ of Matt Canada.  

If the Bengals want to make the playoffs, they have to sit Burrow for weeks and let that calf injury completely heal.  Throwing him out there just keeps him injured and the team losing games.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.