Around the NFL Week 3

HappyDays

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Why? The place is empty except for the fans passed out on the floor.  

Well, the comment was made at the moment the Cowboys lost. However, I'd still enjoy stepping over their lifeless bodies and careful not to slip on the tears left on the floor.

On 9/22/2023 at 1:07 PM, HappyDays said:

I honestly started this thread just so I could post this unbelievable injury report from the Ravens:

For context imagine if James Cook was already out for the year, and we were playing this Sunday's game without Gabe Davis, Dion Dawkins, Mitch Morse, Damien Harris, Micah Hyde, Tre White, and Leonard Floyd. How does this happen to the Ravens every single year?

Odell is hurt? How? Why? When? I don’t believe it. 

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Lol. What a bum. Remember when a josh tried to make a play against the Texans in the playoffs AS A ROOK when he lateraled the ball? He was crucified for that. 

Taint massage boy is a ‘star’ veteran Qb and that was atrociously stupid. Cleaveland stinks 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I mean yeah ***** the Jets for some dirty hits that they do, but can't say that Mac Jones hasn't earned a reputation that gets him this kind of treatment.

9 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Titans fans got to love that they got blown out by this Browns team.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

On 9/22/2023 at 9:44 PM, Talley56 said:

I was actually tempted to pick the Colts in an upset over the Ravens if Anthony Richardson had been active.  Still might be tempted to do so.

Also, calling it now, Denver/Miami will be closer than expected.  Maybe a one-possession game.  Miami will be looking ahead to Buffalo next week and struggle this week.  Miami still probably wins, but, while many will probably expect a runaway, it may end up somewhere in the 3 to 7-point range.

Why I don't wager money...

• Agree 2

21 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

There seems to be something about Mac Jones that makes people of widely-varying backgrounds all hate his guts.

If you look closely at the first second you can see him driving into Mosely.  I dunno if Mac was just being Mac or if he thought the play was live or something.  Not enough of the beginning to really tell.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.