I still like us to win the Super Bowl this year…

bills6969

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

If the Bills want to go to the super bowl, they will have to buy their tickets on Ticketmaster like everyone else! Josh will get to go for free because he will be filming a commercial and golfing that day

I'm sure Josh's new gf can get him into anywhere for free now. He's basically sold out. He was so humble when he first came to Buffalo. There has definitely been a change in his attitude the past year or so, imo. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

I'm sure Josh's new gf can get him into anywhere for free now. He's basically sold out. He was so humble when he first came to Buffalo. There has definitely been a change in his attitude the past year or so, imo. 

I have issues with Josh but completely disagree with this. If anything, the issue for me is he tries to hard to be the Bills' saviour. I think it's far more complex than, "he can't be bothered anymore".

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

I have issues with Josh but completely disagree with this. If anything, the issue for me is he tries to hard to be the Bills' saviour. I think it's far more complex than, "he can't be bothered anymore".

I hear you, it's just an easy/lazy way to excuse his bad decisions. He's made these dumb plays since day one. He wants to be the hero every time. No one can seem to get that thinking out of his head. It's quite discouraging. After 5 plus years, you'd think he'd have learned by now.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 game doesn’t define you. It’s how you respond. Chiefs lost to the Colts last year. 

I had the Bills losing this game by double digits. I wasn’t expecting fans and media to wake up Tuesday feeling good about the Bills. But a lot changed after the Rodgers injury. The Bills let an easier game slip away. We’ll see how they respond.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

I hear you, it's just an easy/lazy way to excuse his bad decisions. He's made these dumb plays since day one. He wants to be the hero every time. No one can seem to get that thinking out of his head. It's quite discouraging. After 5 plus years, you'd think he'd have learned by now.  

The most annoying thing is, he had. For the most part from week three of 2021 to half time of week eight 2022, he looked a bona fide elite quarterback (ok, minus the disasters against the Jaguars and the Colts). Then something clicked and I'm not sure what it was. Was it down to the elbow injury - the start of the instructions to protect himself? Run less? Maybe. I think that might be where it all started, which had led to him questioning the approach to take. Then, when looking to throw, he was behind a horrific O Line last year, which he still doesn't trust despite it doing ok yesterday. And he relies on trusting his eyes when they seem to be deceiving him. It becomes a perfect storm.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Josh wants the highlight plays and the stats.  It seems to mean a lot to him. I know he also wants to win. But winning needs to be the first, foremost and ONLY thing that should matter to Allen going forward. Stats and highlight reel plays mean nothing without the W. 

7 hours ago, bills6969 said:

Von Miller will be back in a couple weeks.  Allen will pull his head out of his ass by mid season.  We’ll be alright.

Until I read your post I was sitting here having forgot that I bet the Bills to win the Super Bowl while at Mohegan Sun watching a concert.

Thanks for the reminder, I guess.

7 hours ago, bills6969 said:

Von Miller will be back in a couple weeks.  Allen will pull his head out of his ass by mid season.  We’ll be alright.

It’s fair to say that things aren’t as bad as they seem at the moment. But it also seems like they are not going to get anywhere near where we hoped this year. 

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Josh will get to go for free because he will be filming a commercial and golfing that day

He's gonna progress from doing Verizon and Frito Lay to Ralph's Septic Service commercials pretty fast if he keeps up that kind of play.  

50 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Josh wants the highlight plays and the stats.  It seems to mean a lot to him. I know he also wants to win. But winning needs to be the first, foremost and ONLY thing that should matter to Allen going forward. Stats and highlight reel plays mean nothing without the W. 

And I think part of that is him having that chip on his shoulder to prove everyone wrong about him. Well, he's not helping his case at all.

• Agree 1

It’s insane the reaction to game 1 of a very long season. Ultimately, they will be fine and make the playoffs. 

The worst part will be when they have to play a road playoff game because they couldn’t beat Zack Wilson and a team that was beyond depressed. Where they could have picked up a game on KC and Cincy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.