NEED HELP: Heckling on field and in the tunnel for the Jets game

Mango

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Well he did say speaking from experience lol

When talking about men that date lesbians...

Buffalo716, you know more about football here than 90% of the posters combined but your logic skills may not be quite as sharp.

GB said this:

"Guys who habitually date lesbians don't do it by accident. And I speak from experience."

That experience could refer to EITHER being a guy who habitually dates "lesbians" [I would call them bisexual, but I digress]...

OR... it could come from the point of view of a lesbian who has dated guys who habitually engage in this practice.

See what I mean here?

2 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

Buffalo716, you know more about football here than 90% of the posters combined but your logic skills may not be quite as sharp.

GB said this:

"Guys who habitually date lesbians don't do it by accident. And I speak from experience."

That experience could refer to EITHER being a guy who habitually dates "lesbians" [I would call them bisexual, but I digress]...

OR... it could come from the point of view of a lesbian who has dated guys who habitually engage in this practice.

See what I mean here?

Well I was just trying to be witty to be fair ✌️

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nephilim17 said:

Sounds to me like the terminology is off here. If a woman who likes women is dating a guy, she's bisexual. Lesbians, by definition, are not into men. Or am I missing something?

You are missing something. Ha. 

There is another reason women who like women date guys..... and there is a reason guys who like guys date women.

Edit: I am a guy. I am also bisexual. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I had to google this situation, amazing I had no idea.  No wonder Aaron Rodgers is a bit "off bubble" as they say in the oilfield.

I had to also.

After seeing that I think something like: Dylan Mulvaney is available, she seems like your type. Maybe you can turn her!

Edited by 4BillsintheBurgh
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

You are missing something. Ha. 

There is another reason women who like women date guys..... and there is a reason guys who like guys date women.

Edit: I am a guy. I am also bisexual. 

Great, just what I need, more competition...:cry: FYI Isabella said he doesn't like Pubs or Fish and Chips...:ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Great, just what I need, more competition...:cry: FYI Isabella said he doesn't like Pubs or Fish and Chips...:ph34r:

Haha Isabella is cute. He is in contention for a top 5 spot on the Bills. Still: Diggs, Poyer, Milano top 3 for me.... but I can see a route to Isabella stealing 4th or 5th.

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I have an amazing tip on how to smuggle one in that is guaranteed to get through a pat down.

Do exemplifie…, 🤣

My college roommate’s younger brother is a master at this stuff.  The season tix are behind the visitor’s bench.  He just rails on one or two guys in a funny way to see if he can get a reaction. It’ usually hilarious and he will get some to take notice.  Back in the day I thought he was going to get Pac-Man Jones to climb over the wall and kick his ass :lol: 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.