Bills @ Bears Game Day Thread?!?!?!?

EmotionallyUnstable

I’m drafting Darrynton Evans in fantasy this year. I’ll just have to figure out a way to get him on the field. 

Seriously though, that run was sick, even accounting for the backups he was playing against. The balance on display was phenomenal. 

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'd like to see Anderson make the team, I just don't think the numbers work for him. We have so much depth at IOL it makes me even consider the idea of trading Bates, but that would be a big risk.

He looked bad when he gave up the strip sack. He's been servicable and shows some decent skill. But he's like Brown so far this preseason, good until he gets embarrassed. 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Hmm. Well coughing up a return today defeinitely hasn't helped his case. I don't think Harty has been stand out at all in pre-season. But I do think he is making the team. As their main returner if nothing else. His usage on O will be interesting to track.

Agree. His speed hasn't been on display at all. Maybe still getting his sea legs with the team or something. 

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I think Murray sucks tbh. He’s big and slow. There’s no reason for him to even be here now, let alone on the 53. Give me 4/22/25 or 37. Murray has no business on this roster IMO

He looked pretty good last week—one of the lone bright spots in the Bills offense against Pittsburg.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, PonyBoy said:

Hey everyone, Tasker was supposed to tell a good Marv Levy story in 2nd half.  I gotta run with the dog. Can any of you post or share synopsis of it here on the board or thread please? 

Thanks!

Stay cool, PonyBoy.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

Hey everyone, Tasker was supposed to tell a good Marv Levy story in 2nd half.  I gotta run with the dog. Can any of you post or share synopsis of it here on the board or thread please? 

Thanks!

Levy owed him some money and he couldn't pay it, so he made him be his butler to work off. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I think Murray sucks tbh. He’s big and slow. There’s no reason for him to even be here now, let alone on the 53. Give me 4/22/25 or 37. Murray has no business on this roster IMO

Do you consider it your personal responsibility to come up with awful takes?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

From a Bills perspective he has never played in a scheme like ours. Has always been in a 3-4 base style.

Same can be said for Floyd… had no problem scooping him up for less of a pressing need. 

4 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

Thanks!

Young coach at New Mexico and than at cal burnley the director was opehomier.  The a bomb guy

• Haha (+1) 1

I am continually awestruck by how differently the ball comes out of any other QB’s hand, and how it comes out of Josh Allen’s hand.

Other QBs look like they are throwing the ball in slow motion.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

Thanks!

Honestly he told the story about coaching Cal-Berkley but had a lot of trouble spitting it out. New Mexico and Oppenheimer were involved 

But it is Marv Levy's granddaughter's birthday and she is in attendance with her family and friends. 

He followed that up by saying he likes what he sees from Kyle Allen. Sooooo

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, eball said:

Do you consider it your personal responsibility to come up with awful takes?

I don't think it is an awful take. Murray doesn't suck, that bit is an overstatement, but when the Bills younger backs have shown well I am not convinced they need an older vet like Murray on the roster. He definitely will be, we know this staff loves an older vet especially one who can pass protect.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.