Preseason Around the League Week 3

Chaos

48 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

That Jets D-line looks really good.

Jets O-Line on the other hand...

Our opener looks like a 20-17 type game.

Could be a blow out for one or the other. That Rodgers/Wilson looks very promising for this season. 

10 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

That game was more a product of the offensive line being absolutely atrocious… Allen was just making god awful decisions against the Jets…some really weird choices with nobody in the area of a couple of his INTs.

I see what your saying. I suppose in the Jville game he just couldn't be Superman for at least one drive. I hate that they kind of force him to be. 

3 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Showing highlights including Sauce's "great play"......which was a clear holding/DPI lol.  I guess they're giving him a second year of getting away with murder.

Or they aren't calling it in preseason so he will be surprised when he get flagged in reg games left and right

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Meanwhile Zack Wilson still sucks… only reason we lost to them last season was due to Josh having his worst game in three years. 

Thank God they blew that chance at Lawrence! Although had they landed him, that nice draft last year would've looked different. Obv they're still better off but they don't have Sauce nor Wilson (probably? I kinda forget where some of those picks came from)

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Thank God they blew that chance at Lawrence! Although had they landed him, that nice draft last year would've looked different. Obv they're still better off but they don't have Sauce nor Wilson (probably? I kinda forget where some of those picks came from)

Jamal Adams trade.

Between this and the 49ers (Lance)/Dolphins deal, that sent a TON of draft capital and really swung competitive balance.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The things I wonder about whenever it comes to the Steelers

How much game planning are they actually doing for these games?

How much are their starters actually playing not just against us, but against other teams?

Having preseason success doesn’t really directly correlate to the regular season

I watched a lot of preseason games this year. The Steelers effort level in preseason was extraordinary. I think a lot of our consternation about that game was due to that. The Bengals have looked really bad in preseason. It means absolutely nothing.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, MasterStrategist said:

Jamal Adams trade.

Between this and the 49ers (Lance)/Dolphins deal, that sent a TON of draft capital and really swung competitive balance.

thats right. what an insane trade. bad mgmt by SEA. he was proli a player they obsessed about in a draft, and wayyyyyy overpaid to get the guy

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.