Training Camp 7/30 9:45am

The Wiz

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

1 day is a chance. 2 days is a trend. 3 days in a row is for real. 

We all know McGovern will be a massive upgrade at LG.  If Torrence is legit this line could be very very good. This o would be scary with a competent ol , let alone a great 1

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

I hope they give Bates a shot with the 1st team at center.

Me as well. I like Morse. Big fan of him and his quiet leadership. However, I'd like to know if Bates is a long term option at C. But Morse is expensive and aging. Would be nice if we had a younger/cheaper option on the roster already.

7 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Kim Pegula at practice today

This is the best news from camp so far this year.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

We all know McGovern will be a massive upgrade at LG.  If Torrence is legit this line could be very very good. This o would be scary with a competent ol , let alone a great 1

Dawkins was subpar last year and Brown was not good. Better IOL will help a lot and it should contribute to better tackle play. Let's get to competent first and then try for very good. If it's great, we're going to win a SB if the offensive playmakers stay healthy.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 3

8 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Who is the RT? The OL being average would be an improvement. Very very good is not likely

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Paging @newcam2012!!!

Insert bat signal gif here. 

Get him Newcam!!!   Let him have it- he thinks he can talk good about our OL and get away with it- let him know how bad the OL is destined to be

• Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Who is the RT? The OL being average would be an improvement. Very very good is not likely

Brown or Shell. I'm optimistic Brown looks alot better just going off Beane talking how much the back injury effected him. And Shell is a very nice depth piece if needed

11 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Dawkins was subpar last year and Brown was not good. Better IOL will help a lot and it should contribute to better tackle play. Let's get to competent first and then try for very good. If it's great, we're going to win a SB if the offensive playmakers stay healthy.

True but Saffold was soooo bad , you gotta think it had an impact on Dawkins game and Brown w the back injury 

I can't stand this Twitter rate b s.. I can barely view any tweets

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Brown or Shell. I'm optimistic Brown looks alot better just going off Beane talking how much the back injury effected him. And Shell is a very nice depth piece if needed

True but Saffold was soooo bad , you gotta think it had an impact on Dawkins game and Brown w the back injury 

I can't stand this Twitter rate b s.. I can barely view any tweets

I've no idea about Twitter. I don't use it. As far as I'm concerned it was bad before Musk took over. How far that has altered one way or the other is immaterial. If there's any news of note, it usually shows up here. I hope you are correct about Brown. That would be huge if true.

@danfetes

Josh Allen was 3 for 3 to Stefon Diggs vs Tre White in 1 v 1 drills today. It’s hard to describe just how perfect the last throw and catch was. It was a quick ‘front’ shoulder laser that went right past Tre’s ear (before he could turn) right into Diggs hands. *chefs kiss*

@AjayCybulski

The #Bills just designed another nice screen play. Josh clapped emphatically as James Cook got into space.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The TE formations is what I'm the most excited about this upcoming season (something I never thought I'd say).  With Knox and Kincaid being legitimate downfield threats, the mismatches we can create in both the play action pass, and setup a power run game, has huge potential.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 6

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

The TE formations is what I'm the most excited about this upcoming season (something I never thought I'd say).  With Knox and Kincaid being legitimate downfield threats, the mismatches we can create in both the play action pass, and setup a power run game, has huge potential.  

I recall @NewEra and I catching a lot of flack pre-draft for pushing for Kincaid and 12 personnel. Folks kept dismissing it and then acting as if Kincaid only made sense as a Knox replacement. Now suddenly it's everybody's jam. (Not singling you out, Virgil, of course. As a prophet-poet, I'm sure you saw this all coming.)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Well this is a major improvement.  It seems I watched every player the Bills played in the slot last year from Crowder to Beasley fail to do this very basic thing.  Cost Allen several interceptions.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

An opportunity to be the highest scoring O in franchise history, possibly in modern league history.  

I realize that that second one is a reach, but not unreachable if all goes well.  The skill positions are adequate, so if the OL is what you said, ... [fingers crossed] ...  

12 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I recall @NewEra and I catching a lot of flack pre-draft for pushing for Kincaid and 12 personnel. Folks kept dismissing it and then acting as if Kincaid only made sense as a Knox replacement. Now suddenly it's everybody's jam. (Not singling you out, Virgil, of course. As a prophet-poet, I'm sure you saw this all coming.)

Let’s see them play a game or 6 before you start your victory laps lol

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I didn’t want them to draft Kindcaid pre draft, because I felt like we had bigger needs.  Now that we have him, I’m hoping Dorsey knows what to do with him.   

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Let’s see them play a game or 6 before you start your victory laps lol

There's no doubt that lots of folks are excited about 12 personnel now which is all that is necessary for my observation to be true. I am confident that Kincaid is the real deal, however. Your habitual snark is noted.

Edited by Dr. Who
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

16 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

My hope was for an offensive playmaker and we got possibly the best one in the draft. The bills have been trying to find a guy like this for several seasons and might have hit the jackpot. Love it. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.