The Concepting Behind The New Bills Stadium | Built For Buffalo Episode 1: The Vision ... 7pm 6/22

T&C

I simply want to know when further pics are coming out.  They're building the damn thing for the love of pete.  They must know what they're building and be able to provide more detailed pics.  ... or "renderings" if you will.  LOL  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

They won’t even say what the exact capacity is, and you think more pics are on the way? 

I don’t understand all the secrecy, considering all the PUBLIC money committed to the project. 

It's all a ruse. 

They are actually building a new shopping complex with a portion of the money while the rest is being used to build the stadium on a plot of land in letchworth.

I'm sure there are people in "high level" meetings still here that can confirm this, right?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

I simply want to know when further pics are coming out.  They're building the damn thing for the love of pete.  They must know what they're building and be able to provide more detailed pics.  ... or "renderings" if you will.  LOL  

It’s New York State 

I see a full blown mess up somewhere in the near future

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

It’s New York State 

I see a full blown mess up somewhere in the near future

Now that you mention it, I completely agree.  

LOL ... sort of.  

56 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

It's all a ruse. 

They are actually building a new shopping complex with a portion of the money while the rest is being used to build the stadium on a plot of land in letchworth.

I'm sure there are people in "high level" meetings still here that can confirm this, right?

Will it have a dome?  

8 minutes ago, Gregg said:

It would be nice if they would put up a live webcam 24-7 on this. The Islanders had one when UBS was being built. It was pretty cool seeing the progress of the arena being built as time went by.

And honestly, what could that cost?   

Negligible.  

50 minutes ago, T&C said:

7pm tonight possibly?

Perhaps right after our Super Bowl victory party.  

2 hours ago, teef said:

anger?

Some of the people here would be angry if their cheating ***** wife came home and started cooking 3 star meals day in and day out... for months at a time.

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Someone tell the Bills "concepting" isn't a word.

Maybe "concepting" is part of "The Process."  

Maybe alongside concepting this evening, they're also going to have a slide presentation to let us know what "the Process" is too.  

I'm so excited!!  Nothing like a good concepting!  

11 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952u176w31ilku3qpc08j

How long did it take to get twerking to be a word... either way we'll find out in a few hours.

9 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

It seems that this is an acknowledged word in the design world.

https://www.petermanfirm.com/blog/product-design/5-ways-to-use-concepting-ideation-effectively-with-your-designer/

https://www.kanecommgroup.com/articles-resources/creativeconcepting

https://graybox.co/concept-ideation/concepting

I mean, Boise State offers classes on Creative Concepting.

https://www.boisestate.edu/sfi/creative-concepting/

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Boise state also thinks grass is blue tho

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gregg said:

It would be nice if they would put up a live webcam 24-7 on this. The Islanders had one when UBS was being built. It was pretty cool seeing the progress of the arena being built as time went by.

Follow @Hammered a Loton Twitter, he puts up pictures from time to time...or maybe he can start wearing a GoPro. :P

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, PBF81 said:

No pics for you, 

😁👍

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, The Wiz said:

It's all a ruse. 

Peterpicks buddy ( I can not even locate him now) who used to post all the time is proally in these meetings right now, hence the no posting....

5 hours ago, Gregg said:

I'm heading out now with my phone. I'll sit there until it's completed. All I ask for is someone to drop off some water and food daily. 🎥🎥🎥🎥 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

I'm heading out now with my phone. I'll sit there until it's completed. All I ask for is someone to drop off some water and food daily. 🎥🎥🎥🎥 

Maybe someone will arrange for Danny's to bring you some rolls and some delicious Orchard Park tap water.  

... and an umbrella of course, until they complete the dome.  

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, teef said:

anger?

Why should anyone be angry? The Bills are staying and I'm sure they will sell Genny Light. What more do you need for a small blue collar market like Buffalo. I'm sure all of you can afford the outrageous PSL. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Why should anyone be angry? The Bills are staying and I'm sure they will sell Genny Light. What more do you need for a small blue collar market like Buffalo. I'm sure all of you can afford the outrageous PSL. 

This is the post of a complete fool. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

7 hours ago, teef said:

anger?

Yes it's wierd.   We're getting a beautiful new stadium to keep the team in WNY for decades.  The team posts a video with alot of insite to the building process and look of the stadium, and everyone makes sarcastic and negative comments.  Some people don't allow themselves to enjoy life.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Reks Ryan said:

Yes it's wierd.   We're getting a beautiful new stadium to keep the team in WNY for decades.  The team posts a video with alot of insite to the building process and look of the stadium, and everyone makes sarcastic and negative comments.  Some people don't allow themselves to enjoy life.

I’m excited for the new stadium.  I completely understand that is doesn’t provide what every fan wants, but some of the posters on here are total children about the next step.  Who cares.  People complain. 

• Eyeroll 1

23 minutes ago, Reks Ryan said:

It's a) not downtown and b) not a dome, so  the same group of people will be whining for decades.

4 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Concepting is the sort of unnatural verb created by architects. I think they do that to a lot of words.

I had a meeting with an architect on some building project and the calendar invite said “Charrette.” I had no idea what that was. Turns out that is what architects call “meetings.”

13 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Concepting is the sort of unnatural verb created by architects. I think they do that to a lot of words.

I had a meeting with an architect on some building project and the calendar invite said “Charrette.” I had no idea what that was. Turns out that is what architects call “meetings.”

Tradition!!

36 minutes ago, teef said:

I completely understand that is doesn’t provide what every fan wants, but some of the posters on here are total children about the next step.  Who cares.  People complain. 

Who's complaining?  Are we missing something?  

Seems like a thread so far full of jokers just having fun.  

16 minutes ago, QCity said:

It's a) not downtown and b) not a dome, so  the same group of people will be whining for decades.

What, are we manufacturing "whining" now?  

Unless I missed something there doesn't appear to be much "whining" in this thread anyway.  

Seems to me people were having fun.  

2 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

What, are we manufacturing "whining" now?  

Unless I missed something there doesn't appear to be much "whining" in this thread anyway.  

Seems to me people were having fun.  

Seriously?  Have you never read a new stadium thread?  This is choosing to be ignorant. 

1 hour ago, Reks Ryan said:

Exactly....this should be a time of celebration,  not smart ass remarks trying way too hard to be funny. That Cincy loss really did irreparable damage to a huge percentage of fans. Way too much cynicism going around. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.