The Bills Won the Superbowl

Bills!Win!

They say it’s best to write out your dreams as soon as you wake up so that you remember he most details. So here it goes 

I had the craziest Bills winning the Super Bowl type dream. 

It was the start of the 4th quarter and the Bills were down to the Giants 31-14. The first half was an epic disaster. It was as bad as the 52-17 bills cowboys Super Bowl as Josh Allen was throwing all sorts of ridiculous interceptions and even got a leg injury but was playing and hobbling through it 

The Bills came back but were still down 34-31 with 3 minutes to go. It was 4th and goal and the bills were about to kick a field goal to tie the game. Sean McDermott called a timeout just as the bills snapped the ball to kick a field goal. They decided to go for it on 4th and goal at the 2

Josh Allen dropped back and threw a wobbly jump ball to the right side of the end zone and Dawson Knox had 3 defenders on him. All 3 defenders and Knox had their hands on the ball and he some how came down with it as he ripped it from their hands.

Everyone was going crazy, it was euphoric. 

The giants got the ball back after the kickoff went out of bounds. Up 38-34 with 3 minutes left we had all seen this bills story before. The giants are driving down the field and get to first and goal just as it hits the 2 minute warning. 

The Giants QB snaps the ball under center and fumbles it. It seems like an eternity as both teams are fighting for the ball at the bottom of the pile. The bills ended up with the ball at their own 10 yard line!

With the 2 minutes to go, the giants still had their 3 timeouts. The bills first play they got a 30 yard completion. The giants let 40 seconds of the clock go down instead of using their first timeout. 

With 1:20 left the bills ran 3 run plays up the middle for 3 yards each. With 1 minute left the bills went for 4th and 1 around midfield because they didn't want to punt the ball back to the giants. Josh Allen then lined up in shotgun and ran a draw right up the middle and did one of those diving leaps and got a first down. 

As time expired he threw his helmet up in the air like 40 yards and did one of those Josh Allen excited face screams. 

The bills won the Super Bowl in dramatic fashion. It was fandemonium 

Edited by Bills!Win!
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

They say it’s best to write out your dreams as soon as you wake up so that you remember he most details. So here it goes 

It was the start of the 4th quarter and the Bills were down to the Giants 31-14. The first half was an epic disaster. It was as bad as the 52-17 bills cowboys Super Bowl as Josh Allen was throwing all sorts of ridiculous interceptions and even got a leg injury but was playing and hobbling through it 

The Bills came back but were still down 34-31 with 3 minutes to go. It was 4th and goal and the bills were about to kick a field goal to tie the game. Sean McDermott called a timeout just as the bills snapped the ball to kick a field goal. They decided to go for it on 4th and goal at the 2

Josh Allen dropped back and threw a wobbly jump ball to the right side of the end zone and Dawson Knox had 3 defenders on him. All 3 defenders and Knox had their hands on the ball and he some how came down with it as he ripped it from their hands.

The giants got the ball back after the kickoff went out of bounds. Up 38-34 with 3 minutes left we had all seen this bills story before. The giants are driving down the field and get to first and goal just as it hits the 2 minute warning. 

The Giants QB snaps the ball under center and fumbles it. It seems like an eternity as both teams are fighting for the ball at the bottom of the pile. The bills ended up with the ball at their own 10 yard line!

With the 2 minutes to go, the giants still had their 3 timeouts. The bills first play they got a 30 yard completion. The giants let 40 seconds of the clock go down instead of using their first timeout. 

With 1:20 left the bills ran 3 run plays up the middle for 3 yards each. With 1 minute left the bills went for 4th and 1 around midfield because they didn't want to punt the ball back to the giants. Josh Allen then lined up in shotgun and ran a draw right up the middle and did one of those diving leaps and got a first down. 

As time expired he threw his helmet up in the air like 40 yards and did one of those Josh Allen excited face screams. 

No offense, but we don’t want to have to sleep with you to have this experience. I’ll take my chances in the real world without any of that. 

😋

On 6/16/2023 at 7:17 AM, Bills!Win! said:

Allen dropped back and threw a wobbly jump ball to the right side of the end zone and Dawson Knox had 3 defenders on him. All 3 defenders and Knox had their hands on the ball and he some how came down with it as he ripped it from their hands.

Description reminds me of the Raiders-Dolphins classic "Sea of Hands" where Stabler threw a wobbler to 'cement hands' Clarence Davis!  (I was a huge Raider fan after the Bills traded Lamonica.)

I once had a dream that a woman that I used to date and I were getting back together… except it wasn’t her, it was a significantly hotter actress that was playing her (it was a long time ago and I don’t recall who it was). Things were going well and we were headed back to her place when, in a matter of seconds, it started to rain… then it started pouring… and then I found myself alone, on a boat on the Niagara river… and then I woke up annoyed and really, REALLY having to pee. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2023 at 10:34 AM, Fleezoid said:

I had a dream I got to work and forgot to put pants on. You got to know I didn't write that crap down. 

Are you sure it was a dream?  Might wanna check what the boss wrote down........... to be sure it was a dream and your still OK at work....

25 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

If you can't picture Allen holding that trophy, then handing it to Kelly.....you're not on my wavelength. 

It will happen. 

When/If the Bills win the Super Bowl, I can see Terry handing the trophy off to Mary Wilson. Terry has said many times that Ralph is the real owner of the Bills. Hopefully Kim will be healthy enough to be there.

• Like (+1) 1

Amen ! I really feel it in my gut that This is our year and next year too. I didn't feel this way last year, was optimistic but I think the media attention got to me. 

After 3 years of disappointment, I think our boys are going to have a massive chip on their shoulder and straight bully opponents.  

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Amen ! I really feel it in my gut that This is our year and next year too. I didn't feel this way last year, was optimistic but I think the media attention got to me. 

After 3 years of disappointment, I think our boys are going to have a massive chip on their shoulder and straight bully opponents.  

Going to be a 3-way fight for the division. The games against the Jets and Fins are going to be hard fought battles. 

On 6/16/2023 at 7:17 AM, Bills!Win! said:

That's an awfully specific dream 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.