We have a Super Bowl trophy (or two) if Andy Reid was our head coach

Einstein

The halftime adjustment he made to torment the Philly defense will go down in the history books.

Mahomes doesn’t deserve the MVP award. Reid does. Did you see the last 2 TD passes? How perfectly scripted those were? How wide open he got the pass catcher on BOTH occasions? How Mahomes only had to not screw it up?

You guys can all talk about McD’s regular season success. But I envy the Chiefs playoff and Super Bowl success. They even traded a HOF WR and STILL won the SB the next year.

Eagles o-line dominated. Reid still won. Mahomes got hurt. Reid still won. No excuses for Reid. Just success.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 20
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 7

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

The halftime adjustment he made to torment the Philly defense will go down in the history books.

Mahomes doesn’t deserve the MVP award. Reid does. Did you see the last 2 TD passes? How perfectly scripted those were? How wide open he got the pass catcher on BOTH occasions? How Mahomes only had to not screw it up?

You guys can all talk about McD’s regular season success. But I envy the Chiefs playoff and Super Bowl success. They even traded a HOF WR and STILL won the SB the next year.

Hey you’ll get no argument from I absolutely love the way he finds guys like Pacheco to fit into his system. 

People forget Pat is going to be good regardless of system but man having a guy who made Kevin Kolb and AJ Feely look like NFL QBS from the moment he started doesn’t hurt. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

Hey you’ll get no argument from I absolutely love the way he finds guys like Pacheco to fit into his system. 

People forget Pat is going to be good regardless of system but man having a guy who made Kevin Kolb and AJ Feely look like NFL QBS from the moment he started doesn’t hurt. 

No doubt that Mahomes is a stud. But he did NOTHING tonight that Allen can’t do. Absolutely nothing. But he has Reid. And Allen doesn’t.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Eagles o-line dominated. Reid still won. Mahomes got hurt. Reid still won. No excuses for Reid. Just success.

Doesnt Bieniemy call the plays? Reid repeatedly gave him credit.

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

No doubt that Mahomes is a stud. But he did NOTHING tonight that Allen can’t do. Absolutely nothing. But he has Reid. And Allen doesn’t.

But does Mahomes turn it over in the red zone?

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

Eagles fans couldn't wait to run Reid out of town.

Winning a SB requires about a dozen different things to happen perfectly. I think Reid is great - but he needed other things to go well.

Reids great. He’s had some success with less. But Mahomes is a special talent. McNabb was a quality NFL QB and Reid never got this kind of production from the position. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Doesnt Bieniemy call the plays? Reid repeatedly gave him credit.

It’s kind of a joke. Reid tells Bienemy the play and then Bienemy calls it in to Mahomes.

F58-F9647-FD71-42-EF-9-DEF-B5-EEC1-B566-

4 minutes ago, Success said:

Winning a SB requires about a dozen different things to happen perfectly. I think Reid is great - but he needed other things to go well.

By the same year McDermott is in his head coaching career, Andy Reid’s had already head coached a Super Bowl.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

This might work better if you stand in front of a mirror while you chant it…

Hey im open to admitting im wrong if you’re willing to tell me a play that Mahomes made tonight that Allen can’t.

I saw him throw 2 TD passes to pass catchers with no defender anywhere near them. And run a bit.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Andy Reid is going to be in the GOAT conversation in a few years, and I'm happy for him. 

People can yeah butt all they want but Reid won a ton of games with decent QBs.

Now he's got a great QB. 

With 4 wins he will pass Tom Landry at #4 all time. 

That leaves only Shula, Belichick and Halas ahead of him. 

If he averages 11 wins for 6 years he'll pass Halas and be right there with Shula and Belichick. 

Imo Reid and Belichick will be 1-2 in some order in all time wins. 

Offensive GOAT and defensive GOAT

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Andy Reid is going to be in the GOAT conversation in a few years, and I'm happy for him. 

People can yeah butt all they want but Reid won a ton of games with decent QBs.

Now he's got a great QB. 

With 4 wins he will pass Tom Landry at #4 all time. 

If he averages 11 wins for 6 years he'll pass Halas and be right there with Shula and Belichick. 

Imo Reid and Belichick will be 1-2 in some order in all time wins. 

Agreed. He also has this innate ability to manage the game so perfectly. It’s incredible. It’s like the anti-McD (who has below average in-game awareness)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Success said:

The fumble return for a TD and the Toney kick return to the 1 yard line didn't hurt.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Hey im open to admitting im wrong if you’re willing to tell me a play that Mahomes made tonight that Allen can’t.

I saw him throw 2 TD passes to pass catchers with no defender anywhere near them. And run a bit.

Every play in a SB game  is a play that Allen can’t make

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

They trade for Toney on a rookie contract for multiple years.  

We trade for Hines on a bloated RB contract.  

They worked Toney into a legit contributor role by the playoffs .. and that’s with Toney missing time. 

We relegated Hines to KR/PR and a package of 4 plays that never worked.  

Pretty much sums up how Reid and Veach build their team compared to Beane and McDermott. 

They also moved a superstar for assets to accelerate their roster reload.  Imagine my surprise when we re-sign Edmunds to a massive contract and then let Oliver walk for nothing next year. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

He did against us

Yeah Mahomes does a lot of stupid crap too. He was right behind (or at least close to) Allen for INT’s on the year. But he also has a horseshoe up his ass and lots of INT’s are negated by penalties and other nonsense.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Einstein said:

Yeah Mahomes does a lot of stupid crap too. He was right behind (or at least close to) Allen for INT’s on the year. But he also has a horseshoe up his ass and lots of INT’s are negated by penalties and other nonsense.

And Andy Reid.  Vs Ken Dorsey…,

• Like (+1) 1

I hate sayin this but it seems that Dorsey is the weak link in our offense. Even if we fix the O line, how long will we have to wait till Dorsey is able to bring championship caliber strategy to our offense? When does Josh ever have an open receiver to throw to? Would Dorsey ever lean into a run game if we did fix the O line?  I also think Josh benefits from some tough coaching a bit and Daboll would do that. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I know the end of the season was disappointing. But i'm amazed at how this board has become almost exclusively Sean McDermott hate posts as of late. The amount of vitriol towards he and the rest of the coaching staff is incredible.

He and Beane deserve all of it from football perspective.  Not personal.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I know the end of the season was disappointing. But i'm amazed at how this board has become almost exclusively Sean McDermott hate posts as of late. The amount of vitriol towards he and the rest of the coaching staff is incredible.

It’s warranted. All of it.

Sean McDermott is the czar of this entire organization. He’s done nothing to help out his star qb. He continues to suck at drafting players. He’s a defensive HC whose defense stinks. O, and he cost this entire fanbase a possible Super Bowl with 13 seconds.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Guess you missed their last 4 playoff losses

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Billsflyer12 said:

He and Beane deserve all of it from football perspective.  Not personal.

That may or may not be true. What is true however is that neither of them are going anywhere this season. So it's kind of a moot point to harp on. Is this going to be the state of the board all year? Posters talking ish and rooting on their failures in hopes that theyll be gone? Feels really toxic around here right now.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

2 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

That may or may not be true. What is true however is that neither of them are going anywhere this season. So it's kind of a moot point to harp on. Is this going to be the state of the board all year? Posters talking ish and rooting on their failures so theyll be gone? 

It’s still fresh. People are venting. Give it a month and it’ll be all draft talk.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

That may or may not be true. What is true however is that neither of them are going anywhere this season. So it's kind of a moot point to harp on. Is this going to be the state of the board all year? Posters talking ish and rooting on their failures in hopes that theyll be gone? Feels really toxic around here right now.

legit hard to be excited for next season knowing the same inept staff is coming back.

After watching the Bengals stomp our butts in our house, then the coaching masterpiece put on by Andy Reid tonight, very hard to believe this team will do anything next season.

We are just wasting Josh Allen. Very sad!

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, Einstein said:

There are a lot of those who never end up winning anything.

As long as we have Josh, we are going to be contenders, and most likely SB champions one year. Only a handful of great QB's never won it. I can only think of Kelly, Marino, Fouts, Tarkenton, and Moon, vs. a ton of great ones who have.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.