SB LVll Game Thread: Eagles VS Chiefs

T&C

6 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Mahomes has sucked in the Super Bowl outside of 4th quarter vs 49ers. We’ve now all witnessed 10 quarters of Mahomes in the Super Bowl and he sucked 9/10 quarters. I think dude is an overrated choke artist. 

I don’t think the chiefs are built well for playoff runs…someone just gotta stop them from getting the 1 seed for f*** sake which is gonna be hard if they keep sweeping their division lol

that defense gets picked apart when they can’t get pressure and they’ve really only got chris jones as far as passrushers go 

That’s kind of the trade off when you’re so heavily invested in qb/offensive line.  Mahomes is good enough to elevate mediocre receivers but they don’t have a lot of help on the defensive side 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Mahomes has sucked in the Super Bowl outside of 4th quarter vs 49ers. We’ve now all witnessed 10 quarters of Mahomes in the Super Bowl and he sucked 9/10 quarters. I think dude is an overrated choke artist. 

Depending on how this game goes the narrative on him could become loses the big games 

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

He's been injured pretty badly going into the last two

Josh Allen never got “injury” excuse from Nick Wright. Let’s be real, most Allen haters NEVER give him this excuse. That’s a lazy cop out. Mahomes is a choke artist. 

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I don’t think I can name one song Rianna sings. 

I just asked my wife who she is. It was rhetorical. I don’t care. 

OK, I’ve actually heard of her, and I wish she would go away so we can watch football. 

2 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Mahomes is now 60/104 57.69% passing in the Super Bowl. That is early 2018-2019 Josh Allen level accuracy. Why does Mahomes suck in the Super Bowl so much? 

Well, sounds like someone is trying to nitpick,,,,,got to get there in the first place to have a cancel to suck, right?????  Lol.  😂

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.