SB LVll Game Thread: Eagles VS Chiefs

T&C

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

Say what you want about McD. But he never exudes even a hint of the massive DBag vibe of Siriani.Ā 

He's never cried real tears during the national anthem either

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Im pretty vocal about our shortcomings and frustrations with the roster right now, but I donā€™t think itā€™s outlandish to think we could be playing today with the 1 seed path of Bye, Jax, KC. Ā We match up with KC much better than CIN this year.Ā 

Iā€™ve been saying that for awhile nowā€¦weā€™re in the afc championship if we got the 1 seed. Ā Mightā€™ve ran into cincy in that alternate reality though and the eagles wouldā€™ve been a big uphill battle even if we made it to the superbowl Ā lol

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Im pretty vocal about our shortcomings and frustrations with the roster right now, but I donā€™t think itā€™s outlandish to think we could be playing today with the 1 seed path of Bye, Jax, KC. Ā We match up with KC much better than CIN this year.Ā 

Yep.Ā  For all the wondering how important the 1 seed is, both 1 seeds are in the Super Bowl.

Ā 

Getting that bye may even be a bigger deal than the HFA, IMO.

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Still think kc wins this. This is very similar to the 9ers/kc superbowl. Assuming Mahomes can play..Ā 

If they stop Kelce they win - Pat is not going to be a running/escape threat anymore

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Success said:

Philly is better. But it's a good game - I wouldn't rule KC out at all. They have the best comeback ability in the league.

Ā 

And the best 2nd half flags against the opposing defense too.Ā  Funny how that works.

Ā 

Ā 

*I'm just making drunk claims as a typical bills fan does*

Ā 

Though I would like to see those stats.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.