Brett Favre suing Shannon Sharpe and Pat McAfee🤣

Dablitzkrieg

• Dablitzkrieg changed the title to Brett Favre suing Shannon Sharpe and Pat McAfee🤣
4 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Do not know much about these look at me, post my NFL career, show boaters, Favre is singling out and I don’t care about them.

They seem like loud mouth look at me types, apparently necessary to get these kind of jobs, so lawyer up boys, it comes with the territory.

I agree. Macafee is enamored with himself. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Do not know much about these look at me, post my NFL career, show boaters, Favre is singling out and I don’t care about them.

They seem like loud mouth look at me types, apparently necessary to get these kind of jobs, so lawyer up boys, it comes with the territory.

Agreed, the muscle shirt shtick has grown stale at the least.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

Do not know much about these look at me, post my NFL career, show boaters, Favre is singling out and I don’t care about them.

Favre will lose and you know it... loudmouths or not, Favre is a lying thieving POS.

55 minutes ago, wppete said:

Brett Farve and Shanon Sharpe are clowns 🤡 Pat McAfee is great. 

All of them are clowns, but Favre is a criminal.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, I am the egg man said:

Not an expert on detecting lying thieving POS.

But, if you are, well, good for you.

UMMM because there is evidence?

https://mississippitoday.org/2022/09/13/phil-bryant-brett-favre-welfare/

He's being sued for the stolen funds?

https://apnews.com/article/nfl-entertainment-sports-football-college-81639e1ac1550dd0f9ff140cb2ac8e80

Too easy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

On 2/9/2023 at 9:14 PM, I am the egg man said:

Do not know much about these look at me, post my NFL career, show boaters, Favre is singling out and I don’t care about them.

And who cares about Favre. A talented dirt bag.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 2/9/2023 at 9:14 PM, I am the egg man said:

who do you dislike more…mcafee or the guy stealing money from the welfare fund? 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Ahaha! Caught! To my knowledge no picture has been released in the media so how do you know the latter?🧐

That knowledge may come from an alleged highway rest area rendezvous between Favre and @Gugny. It’s the stuff of legend down thar in Mississippi.

Favre certainly comes off looking bad, but I hope the Governor gets actual jail time. (I know, call me a dreamer!) Anybody can ask for something. It’s the politicians JOB to say no to crap like this and do the right thing. I don’t know what to make of Favre here without more info……..and maybe a law degree. 

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Augie said:

That knowledge may come from an alleged highway rest area rendezvous between Favre and @Gugny. It’s the stuff of legend down thar in Mississippi.

Favre certainly comes off looking bad, but I hope the Governor gets actual jail time. (I know, call me a dreamer!) Anybody can ask for something. It’s the politicians JOB to say no to crap like this and do the right thing. I don’t know what to make of Favre here without more info……..and maybe a law degree. 

Now that I can definitely believe!!:lol:

On 2/9/2023 at 10:30 PM, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Are these allegations or has he been convicted? I haven’t actually looked into it yet so asking sincerely.

3 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Are these allegations or has he been convicted? I haven’t actually looked into it yet so asking sincerely.

Text messages came out with Favre saying "and you're sure no one will find out where the money came from?"

Has he been convicted yet? No, but he clearly did it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Now that I can definitely believe!!:lol:

As long as Mississippi is on the agenda, I used to review real estate appraisal reports from Mississippi and Alabama. It is a different world down there! 

GUYS WOULD WRITE PAGES AND PAGES OF HOT GARBAGE IN ALL CAPS WITHOUT BOTHERING WITH PARAGRAPHS AND VERY LITTLE PUNCTUATION. THEY WOULD TELL ME THEY WERE TAUGHT TO WORK FOR SPEED I SUGGESTED THEY TAKE SOME PRIDE IN THEIR WORK AND TRY TO THROW A LITTLE QUALITY IN WITH THEIR SPEED  THEY DIDN’T LIKE THAT ONE LITTLE BIT SO WE HAD A BIT OF A STAND-OFF FOR MONTHS I WOULD FIND EVERY NITPICKY LITTLE THING AND MAKE HIM FIX IT TIME AFTER TIME. HE WAS TWO STUBBORN AND STUPID TO CHANGE HIS WAYS BUT I THINK I EVENTUALLY STARTED TO WEAR HIM DOWN. HE COULDN’T GET PAID UNTIL I HAD A REPORT THAT WAS ACCEPTABLE NOW IMAGINE IF THIS WENT ON FOR THREE MORE PAGES AND YOU WERE TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF IT ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE

One guy actually said to me “come on, don’t I get a break? I’m in Tupelo MS! What do you want from me?”  Parts of MS and AL do not have MLS, and they are non-disclosure states, meaning no information of value (transfer amounts, dates, etc.) were available in public records. They relied upon uncle JimBob the only real estate agent in 5 counties for information, which is far from cool in the appraisal world, but it was all there was.  I found myself wondering if Bangladesh ran better than Mississippi.

Sorry, but that little bit of venting helped. 😋 

9 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

I don’t think he’s even been charged yet, and maybe he never will be. The former Gov was the one who failed to play by the rules, and I’m pretty sure this isn’t an isolated case of bad deeds. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

36 minutes ago, jlgarsh said:

Text messages came out with Favre saying "and you're sure no one will find out where the money came from?"

Has he been convicted yet? No, but he clearly did it.

These have been confirmed? Not just someone trying to make it seem like they were his texts? There are bad people out there that lie. That could be farve, that could be a bad actor trying to smear Farve. Has Farve said anything to corroborate maybe? 

31 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

he's using his buddy DJT's trick- sue 'em, change the narrative, play the victim 

Now you’re getting political 

5 hours ago, Augie said:

As long as Mississippi is on the agenda, I used to review real estate appraisal reports from Mississippi and Alabama. It is a different world down there! 

GUYS WOULD WRITE PAGES AND PAGES OF HOT GARBAGE IN ALL CAPS WITHOUT BOTHERING WITH PARAGRAPHS AND VERY LITTLE PUNCTUATION. THEY WOULD TELL ME THEY WERE TAUGHT TO WORK FOR SPEED I SUGGESTED THEY TAKE SOME PRIDE IN THEIR WORK AND TRY TO THROW A LITTLE QUALITY IN WITH THEIR SPEED  THEY DIDN’T LIKE THAT ONE LITTLE BIT SO WE HAD A BIT OF A STAND-OFF FOR MONTHS I WOULD FIND EVERY NITPICKY LITTLE THING AND MAKE HIM FIX IT TIME AFTER TIME. HE WAS TWO STUBBORN AND STUPID TO CHANGE HIS WAYS BUT I THINK I EVENTUALLY STARTED TO WEAR HIM DOWN. HE COULDN’T GET PAID UNTIL I HAD A REPORT THAT WAS ACCEPTABLE NOW IMAGINE IF THIS WENT ON FOR THREE MORE PAGES AND YOU WERE TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF IT ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE

One guy actually said to me “come on, don’t I get a break? I’m in Tupelo MS! What do you want from me?”  Parts of MS and AL do not have MLS, and they are non-disclosure states, meaning no information of value (transfer amounts, dates, etc.) were available in public records. They relied upon uncle JimBob the only real estate agent in 5 counties for information, which is far from cool in the appraisal world, but it was all there was.  I found myself wondering if Bangladesh ran better than Mississippi.

Sorry, but that little bit of venting helped. 😋 

I don’t think he’s even been charged yet, and maybe he never will be. The former Gov was the one who failed to play by the rules, and I’m pretty sure this isn’t an isolated case of bad deeds. 

I'm firing my realtor in Florida, you're hired!:wub:

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

On 2/12/2023 at 3:24 PM, HamSandwhich said:

These have been confirmed? Not just someone trying to make it seem like they were his texts? There are bad people out there that lie. That could be farve, that could be a bad actor trying to smear Farve. Has Farve said anything to corroborate maybe? 

Now you’re getting political 

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/26/1125109471/brett-favre-mississippi-football-volleyball-welfare

It was introduced as evidence in a court of law. 

On 2/12/2023 at 6:58 AM, aristocrat said:

who do you dislike more…mcafee or the guy stealing money from the welfare fund? 

Do I have to answer that?

Ok, I will. McAfee in something other than the wife beater is preferable to Favre. But Favre on a tractor is worse than McAfee in a wife beater. Kind of a rock-paper-scissors thing. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Do I have to answer that?

Ok, I will. McAfee in something other than the wife beater is preferable to Favre. But Favre on a tractor is worse than McAfee in a wife beater. Kind of a rock-paper-scissors thing. 

Ahh yes. Pat mcafee who donates millions to charity compared to Brett Favre who steals millions from charity. For sure a tough call 

• Like (+1) 2

There are no reports of welfare claims being denied or payments not made. It's very possible that the welfare program was overfunded and the excess money was reallocated to the state universities' athletic departments. People like to complain and hate on Favre, ***** him I could care less about him, but I think false allegations were made about him on Sharpes and McAfees shows.

Edited by uticaclub

2 hours ago, jlgarsh said:

It seems to me there is a timing issue, they are couching the explosiveness of the text messages in the same article. Not as cut and dry as you make it seem. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, uticaclub said:

There are no reports of welfare claims being denied or payments not made. It's very possible that the welfare program was overfunded and the excess money was reallocated to the state universities' athletic departments. People like to complain and hate on Favre, ***** him I could care less about him, but I think false allegations were made about him on Sharpes and McAfees shows.

The entire state of Mississippi only had 4,400 or so welfare recipients at the time,  and it's one of the 3 poorest states in the country. Just throwing it out there, but most likely there's a waiting list to get assistance. Surely some of the $70,000,000 total siphoned should probably have gone to help poor people instead of Favre. 

21 minutes ago, jlgarsh said:

The entire state of Mississippi only had 4,400 or so welfare recipients at the time,  and it's one of the 3 poorest states in the country. Just throwing it out there, but most likely there's a waiting list to get assistance. Surely some of the $70,000,000 total siphoned should probably have gone to help poor people instead of Favre. 

If there is a waiting list, I agree that money should not have gone to a state universities athletic department based on Farves request. But, if there was no waiting list and no ones benefits were denied, then it's not an issue. Funds get reallocated all the time from one state department to another.

16 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

If there is a waiting list, I agree that money should not have gone to a state universities athletic department based on Farves request. But, if there was no waiting list and no ones benefits were denied, then it's not an issue. Funds get reallocated all the time from one state department to another.

then why did John Davis plea guilty if there was no crime?  Why are others charged? 

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

then why did John Davis plea guilty if there was no crime?  Why are others charged? 

They wanted him to plead to 5 counts of conspiracy and 13 counts of fraud, but he only pleaded to one each. You might be completely right, I’m not trying to defend Favre, just trying to look at things objectively, as we are just told lies by the media about politicians that also do nothing but lie to benefit themselves. Its also completely possible that McAfee and/or Sharpe false statements about him, I dont listen to all their content.

The only thing that can make this situation better is we draft 6 future hall of famers.

Edited by uticaclub

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.