Brett Favre suing Shannon Sharpe and Pat McAfee🤣

Dablitzkrieg

• Dablitzkrieg changed the title to Brett Favre suing Shannon Sharpe and Pat McAfee🤣
4 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Do not know much about these look at me, post my NFL career, show boaters, Favre is singling out and I don’t care about them.

They seem like loud mouth look at me types, apparently necessary to get these kind of jobs, so lawyer up boys, it comes with the territory.

I agree. Macafee is enamored with himself. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Do not know much about these look at me, post my NFL career, show boaters, Favre is singling out and I don’t care about them.

They seem like loud mouth look at me types, apparently necessary to get these kind of jobs, so lawyer up boys, it comes with the territory.

Agreed, the muscle shirt shtick has grown stale at the least.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

Do not know much about these look at me, post my NFL career, show boaters, Favre is singling out and I don’t care about them.

Favre will lose and you know it... loudmouths or not, Favre is a lying thieving POS.

55 minutes ago, wppete said:

Brett Farve and Shanon Sharpe are clowns 🤡 Pat McAfee is great. 

All of them are clowns, but Favre is a criminal.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, I am the egg man said:

Not an expert on detecting lying thieving POS.

But, if you are, well, good for you.

UMMM because there is evidence?

https://mississippitoday.org/2022/09/13/phil-bryant-brett-favre-welfare/

He's being sued for the stolen funds?

https://apnews.com/article/nfl-entertainment-sports-football-college-81639e1ac1550dd0f9ff140cb2ac8e80

Too easy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

On 2/9/2023 at 9:14 PM, I am the egg man said:

Do not know much about these look at me, post my NFL career, show boaters, Favre is singling out and I don’t care about them.

And who cares about Favre. A talented dirt bag.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 2/9/2023 at 9:14 PM, I am the egg man said:

who do you dislike more…mcafee or the guy stealing money from the welfare fund? 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Ahaha! Caught! To my knowledge no picture has been released in the media so how do you know the latter?🧐

That knowledge may come from an alleged highway rest area rendezvous between Favre and @Gugny. It’s the stuff of legend down thar in Mississippi.

Favre certainly comes off looking bad, but I hope the Governor gets actual jail time. (I know, call me a dreamer!) Anybody can ask for something. It’s the politicians JOB to say no to crap like this and do the right thing. I don’t know what to make of Favre here without more info……..and maybe a law degree. 

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.