We’re heading to England next season

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

It better not be the Cowboys. That would be the top ticket at home next year. No way the Bills let that happen. I say make it the Raiders or Jets. 

Losing a home division game? It better be the Raiders.  I don't mind this when teams suck...  Well... At least Bills handle traveling well. 

/smdh

11 minutes ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

It better not be the Cowboys. That would be the top ticket at home next year. No way the Bills let that happen. I say make it the Raiders or Jets. 

See my post above. You realize that other teams have season ticket holder too, right? The Raiders just played in London in 2019. I doubt they’ll be going back that soon. Now…the Jets played in London in 2015, same year as the Bills, and the NFL has indeed scheduled divisional games from time to time. It could indeed be the Jets; but I’m guessing it’s the Cowboys. 

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I won't mind if we win the SB this year. Great for the League... But disaster if they lose. Will be like parading around a circus freak show. 

What are you talking about? 

they send 10 teams every year a 3rd of the league and rarely the SB champs 

2 minutes ago, mikemac2001 said:

What are you talking about? 

they send 10 teams every year a 3rd of the league and rarely the SB champs 

Great if we go as SB Champs.

We are so desperate for a Championship, don't want it to be another distraction and lose good weather here. But I guess Bills are good at distractions. 

I wish they'd announce this after the SB.

I can't see it being divisional, Jaguars, Bucs, Giants, Broncos all had theirs in 2022 or will play a different overseas game in 2023.

Cowboys and Raiders are all thats left. My bet is the Raiders (2019) over the Cowboys (2014). Cowboys are due though but Jerry doesn't seem to allow his team to do this.

KC will also have to sacrifice their 9th home game for an International game in Munich, so that's at least fair.

HOWEVER...

How in the HELL do they play all of their toughest games - Bills, Bengals and Eagles - ALL AT HOME?!?!?

We play the Chiefs, Bengals and Eagles ALL ON THE ROAD!!!

That's baloney!!!!!

1 minute ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

KC will also have to sacrifice their 9th home game for an International game in Munich, so that's at least fair.

HOWEVER...

How in the HELL do they play all of their toughest games - Bills, Bengals and Eagles - ALL AT HOME?!?!?

We play the Chiefs, Bengals and Eagles ALL ON THE ROAD!!!

That's baloney!!!!!

I think it's because they are #1 seed this year.

Nothing to see here, the secret hidden cost of not grabbing that #1. Screwed again!

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I think it's because they are #1 seed this year.

Nothing to see here, the secret hidden cost of not grabbing that #1. Screwed again!

The best regular season team should have the hardest schedule, not the #2 seed have THE hardest schedule.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

The best regular season team should have the hardest schedule, not the #2 seed have THE hardest schedule.

I agree! But that's not America.  Sadly, the Top Dog has it easy. Maybe someone can fill us in why the schedule is like this. It's gotta be geared to the previous season and divisional rankings??

Just now, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

Everybody has to do it... AFC gets 9 next year so its their turn to host the london games.  

Do it when we suck.

Or win a SB... 😉 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nineforty said:

England burned down my hometown village in 1812. ***** em

So go over and get some revenge. 

1 hour ago, K-No said:

Will Bills season ticket holders have tickets available from Bills ticket office or do we have to find them on our own?

On your own I believe.  That’s what I did back in 2015

510px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png

Enjoy it while you can as I am obviously violating the site protocol for politics.

Well go ahead, Mods, because you can just "eat **!" and "kiss my grits!" and "sit on it!" from the grand ole USA before I ever bow down and pretend to be comfortable with our team going on walkabout across the ocean to pay tribute and parade our boys before the king!

Our forefathers didn't establish "The Foolish Club" just so that one day we would have to have Dion Dawkins genuflect while in formal wear to Kate and say, "Good evening, M'Lady!  Have you tried the kippers and bangers?  Oh you must as they are simply loverly!"

or have iMcK stuck in a roundabout frantically screaming every two minutes, "look kids, Big Ben, Parliament!"

No thank you!

Go BUFFALO Bills, Orchard Park, New York, USA!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I agree! But that's not America.  Sadly, the Top Dog has it easy. Maybe someone can fill us in why the schedule is like this. It's gotta be geared to the previous season and divisional rankings??

I know... same old stupid formula

• Agree 1

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

Top dogs always have it easier... How do you explain KC's favorable home/away schedule?

I believe it’s an established formula. If you want be the Top Dog, you have to beat the Top Dog. I wouldn’t read much more than that into it. The NFL is all about television ratings and promoting the top teams, until they’re no longer the top teams. It’s actually a way, way more level league than most other professional sports. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.