Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

Just now, BigBadBills said:

Was he with Buddy and Chan? That’s the real question.

Yeah Kyle was with them too.

1 minute ago, BigBadBills said:

Was he with Buddy and Chan? That’s the real question.

Just now, akcash said:

Yeah Kyle was with them too.

It was a gangster ass entrance like last time.

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

Draft Diamonds is a legit source and is giving credit to “ErieCoutyBulls” on twitter

DraftDiamonds reports on a lot of stuff that doesn't happen. I wouldn't look at him like Schefter or Rappaport. And ErieCountyBulls has 250 total followers.

Reason to pay attention. Not a reason to feel we have confirmation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

DraftDiamonds reports on a lot of stuff that doesn't happen. I wouldn't look at him like Schefter or Rappaport. And ErieCountyBulls has 250 total followers.

Reason to pay attention. Not a reason to feel we have confirmation.

fair. He also does report things that happen. Just looking for anything

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I’m losing my mind. But there’s been a lot of smoke all day. No report of the Bills not in it, so I guess that’s good.

My gut doesn’t know anything anymore. It’s not ok. I’m not ok. I’m not ok.

Just now, Bills!Win! said:

While we are waiting, what’s the latest news story with Antonio Brown. Has he done anything maniacal in the last 24 hours? 

Is Ken Francis and Lamar’s total home gym not entertaining enough for you?

16 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Draft Diamonds is a legit source and is giving credit to “ErieCountyBulls” on twitter

Leader of the pact?  Well if we don’t get this done after being leader of the pact we might also lose some self of steam.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Damn, that's cold.

It’s also ludicrous Sammy Watkins was literally playing with Jeff Tuel, Kyle Orton, and Tyrod Taylor give a young Sammy Watkins Josh Allen and tell me his career wouldn’t have been different 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat
  • Vomit 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Damn, that's cold.  Not wrong, just cold.

I remember on BBMB Shaunta like actually knew how good teams run and I was a sheep like alot of other people. I had my fist up in the air with Russ Brandon when we dumbly traded up to get Sammy Watkins one of the initial historic WR drafts of all time. 

6 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

This 

I do not care even if we have to give up a 1st rounder to land Hopkins. If he goes to KC we are doomed for a year or 2 depending on how long they rework the contract. If we land Hopkins, ain’t nobody going to be talking about how we gave up a 1st rounder after a super bowl parade. 

We have to keep D-Hop out of KC. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills

5 minutes ago, akcash said:

I remember on BBMB Shaunta like actually knew how good teams run and I was a sheep like alot of other people. I had my fist up in the air with Russ Brandon when we dumbly traded up to get Sammy Watkins one of the initial historic WR drafts of all time. 

B9317993548Z.1_20150723175721_000_GSCBDA

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I do not care even if we have to give up a 1st rounder to land Hopkins. If he goes to KC we are doomed for a year or 2 depending on how long they rework the contract. If we land Hopkins, ain’t nobody going to be talking about how we gave up a 1st rounder after a super bowl parade. 

We have to keep D-Hop out of KC. 

Maybe DHop gets hurt. Or performs on a level comparable to what OBJ will with us. Maybe OBJ on the Bills outperforms Hopkins. Maybe we Draft someone like Quentin Johnson, Jordan Addison, or JSN who outperforms him.

DHop is a name. A very good player. Would love to have him. But let's stop with the "if he goes to the Chiefs we are doomed" mentality. Anything can happen.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1