NFL Week #18 - Around the NFL Saturday edition

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I can't believe how anyone could say this after what happened in 13 seconds. 

Mahomes is very good but also overrated.  Without Kelce he's not the same. I was explaining it to my wife. The veteran OL there can get away with more holding. The QB knows how to sell a flag. The players there are very experienced and know what to do to walk the line. The chiefs are very good at being the chiefs. Sun Tzu says that you will win almost every battle if you know yourself. That's why it's on the opposition to get them to differ. And that's how you beat them, as evidence has shown. 

Of course, this isn't dirty play. I consider this to have more integrity than the Bengals or Patriots for their dirty hits and play style. I consider Tennessee approach one of the most integral styles, for the record. 

But, as far as the chiefs... I don't even know where they play. Missouri I think. Just some fly over state that isn't as cool as Wyoming, Colorado, or Utah. Not even South Dakota. I really wonder how our neutral game against them could go being most of their fans wouldn't be able to fly because of the copious amounts of meth they're likely using to survive Missouri life, too.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Fallser said:

Tennessee LOOOVES forward lateral passes...

Good one!

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

But, as far as the chiefs... I don't even know where they play. Missouri I think. Just some fly over state that isn't as cool as Wyoming, Colorado, or Utah. Not even South Dakota. I really wonder how our neutral game against them could go being most of their fans wouldn't be able to fly because of the copious amounts of meth they're likely using to survive Missouri life, too.

Look how many Chiefs fans showed up in Vegas.

Edited by jkeerie

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The mascot coming down on a zip line was kind of cool.  

The fans were about 60-70% Bills.  

I don’t miss sitting in traffic for hours.. meandering around random neighborhoods trying to leave the stadium after the L. 

Yes there were lots of Bills fans there. The Jags fans were just the trashiest humans after the game though, even the ladies. Just MF’ing the Bills fans and flipping us the bird totally unprovoked. Gutter level sewer- mouthed scum. 

Joe Buck with another falsehood on national tv. He just said no team other than the Giants in week one ran for over 70 yards vs the Titans this week. We ran for 101 on them. Buck and Aikman saying multiple times that no one has run on the Titans this year other than the Giants. Lol 

4 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Joe Buck with another falsehood on national tv. He just said no team other than the Giants in week one ran for over 70 yards vs the Titans this week. We ran for 101 on them. Buck and Aikman saying multiple times that no one has run on the Titans this year other than the Giants. Lol 

Don't fault Buck, fault the stat guy feeding him that info.

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Billznut said:

i took it as no RB, thought they were mixing stats 

7 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

only? I think he had even less weeks 1-8. 

not sure when there bye was but that is a pace of about 28 for a season. Not bad at all when the int pace is 4 for a season.

in week 18 it’s hard to say what a guy “is on pace for” in the second half of the season.  Also, he had 4 ints in those games alone in that span and 8 for the season. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.