NFL Week #18 - Around the NFL Saturday edition

BuffaloBill

31 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Bills aren't winning 3 playoff games to get to the SB.  This game just slammed the door shut on the Bills SB dreams for this year.  Not because we can't beat KC, but because the road is too long.

Chiefs

Ok that’s good.  I was starting to stress out about our ability to win 3 playoff games in a row.  Thanks for relieving me of that burden.  

See you next season!   Now that the season  is over, there’s no reason for you to read the forums.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

Instead of homefield advantage,which our whole season was about, we have to settle for the Hamlin advantage. Buffalo is the strangest city in all of sports.

We still control our destiny. No worries. 

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Ok that’s good.  I was starting to stress out about our ability to win 3 playoff games in a row.  Thanks for relieving me of that burden.  

See you next season!   Now that the season  is over, there’s no reason for you to read the forums.  

You got it ma'am!

37 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Bills aren't winning 3 playoff games to get to the SB.  This game just slammed the door shut on the Bills SB dreams for this year.  Not because we can't beat KC, but because the road is too long.

Because teams don't ever win 3 playoff games to get to the Super Bowl? I mean the last 2 teams in the SB did just that but carry on. 

43 minutes ago, Success said:

We're beating KC this year in the playoffs. I don't care where it is.

I think Cinci might be the best team in the AFC. 

I'm not sure the Bills depleted secondary and a one legged Tre can consistently stop Mahomes w/o Von. That's asking a lot. 

I'm not impressed with the KC defense. I think they will have have a difficult time stopping the Bills. 

40 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Ok … We will see you around the Draft then…

Gotta feeling you might be back before though 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I will console myself with the fact that the chiefs will probably get the chargers in the second round— the one team that I wanted to avoid. 

The Chargers certainly don't be intimidated by the Chiefs. I can see them beating them if they don't choke. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Ok … We will see you around the Draft then…

Gotta feeling you might be back before though 

Sensitive down under huh?

8 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Because teams don't ever win 3 playoff games to get to the Super Bowl? I mean the last 2 teams in the SB did just that but carry on. 

Teams do.  Not this team.

18 minutes ago, NewEra said:

The rational that the "road is too long" is ridiculous. The Bills can absolutely win 3 playoff games anywhere. 

I'm more inclined to think the road to the Super Bowl will be difficult because of the Bills secondary. I'm not sold they can stop the likes of solid playoff passing teams like KC, LA, and Cinci. Imho, the best way to get there is riding Allen's arm and legs. 

4 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Not at all.. I think you read it the wrong way..

If you think the season is over then why continue to be invested? 

It's a year round board.  I read and post year round.

4 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

The rational that the "road is too long" is ridiculous. The Bills can absolutely win 3 playoff games anywhere. 

I'm more inclined to think the road to the Super Bowl will be difficult because of the Bills secondary. I'm not sold they can stop the likes of solid playoff passing teams like KC, LA, and Cinci. Imho, the best way to get there is riding Allen's arm and legs. 

Hence why the road is too long.  More games means more chances for our secondary to get exposed, critical mistakes (which we seem prone to), etc.  In a single game I would take the Bills over anyone.  4 games to win the Super Bowl...not as much.

3 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Hence why the road is too long.  More games means more chances for our secondary to get exposed, critical mistakes (which we seem prone to), etc.  In a single game I would take the Bills over anyone.  4 games to win the Super Bowl...not as much.

And yet the Bills are on a current 6 game win streak...

7 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I'd rather we play small ball and run the ball down other teams throats. Keeping the defense fresh.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

It's a year round board.  I read and post year round.

What a load of crap.  Every team will have the same challenges. If you don’t think the bills are good enough ok. That’s fine. But that they can’t win 3 as opposed 2 is just stupid. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.