Kansas City Chiefs @ Las Vegas Raiders 1/7/23 4:30pm

T&C

6 minutes ago, TBBills said:

No you are just interesting b.c you are one of those who go crazy about made up things. I want to understand people like you b.c you are the backbone of the future collapse of humanity. 

Well thank you very much. You don't know a ***** thing about me. Who's acting like a clown now? You seem like a real swell guy. Making your parents proud with comments like that.

9 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Considering Josh Allen lead Bills teams are 3-0 at home vs 0-3 on the road in NFL playoff games, I disagree with your thoughts. Home Field Advantage is important.

Had KC beat last year on their home field and has won there previously in the regular season. Come playoff time games are going to be close. Going to toss out the Houston game as Josh was in his second year. Home or Away KC was always going to be tough out regardless. If this team wants to be taken seriously they need to slay the dragon that is KC regardless of where they play.

Edited by billieve420
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, That's No Moon said:

And the Bills were well on the way to losing that game. The people who are rightfully upset are Cincinnati.

Remember when we lost to the Bears the week before.  

….because that game started the same way. 

Just now, stevestojan said:

You don’t pay for Cable??? How does that work? How do you watch shows, news and sports?  Tell me more! 

And I promise you I don’t know everything. I just know not to look like a 14 year old crying that the big bad NFL is out to get us. 

Go bills. 

Again, I DONT CARE ABOUT THE 1 SEED. I WANT TO WATCH SPORTS AND NOT REFS.  Its called an HD antenna and internet. 

Go Bills. 

Just now, That's No Moon said:

And the Bills were well on the way to losing that game. The people who are rightfully upset are Cincinnati.

Well on their way? You are aware that the Bills are one of the worst first quarter teams in football and one of the best in quarters 2 through 4? They were down by 4 freaking points.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

Well thank you very much. You don't know a ***** thing about me. Who's acting like a clown now? You seem like a real swell guy. Making your parents proud with comments like that.

Hey at least I am not making up crazy assumptions with the world saying the Bills wouldn't have won a real Super Bowl if they do this year. I am glad you are now resorting to attacking people.

Edited by TBBills

Just now, ScottLaw said:

What could the league have possibly done outside of reschedule the game?

Im not exactly criticizing what they did..  

Im more just disgusted that it’s KC who benefits the most.   

If it was anyone else (Titans last year for instance) I’d probably be whatever about it. 

Just now, billieve420 said:

Had KC beat last year on their home field and has won there previously in the regular season. Come playoff time games are going to be close. Going to toss out the Houston as Josh was in his second year. Home or Away KC was always going to be tough out regardless. If this team wants to be taken seriously they need to slay the dragon that KC regardless of where they play.

I know KC is tough but honestly Cincy scares me more as think the Cincy passing offense the scariest one in the league. I hate having to play both to get to a Super Bowl.

• Like (+1) 1

Switching over to watch a Spaghetti Western on GRIT TV  ...

DEATH RIDES A HORSE 

Hmmm let's see what the critics say

"“Death” was a stiffly acted routine formulaic spaghetti oater, with hardly any redeeming human values. The production values were low in every aspect. .. "

Sounds great! See you guys 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Hey at least I am not making up crazy assumptions with the world saying the Bills wouldn't have won a real Super Bowl if they do this year. Your parents must be worried about you.

How are they crazy assumptions? It happens every year if you haven't noticed. 

And BTW, my parents are no longer with us. 

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Its honestly unreal that this won’t happen now. 

We owned the one seed with two weeks left in the season.  

Never lost a game. 

Lost the one seed.  

League steps in. 

Neutral field potential.   Mahomes still won’t play a road playoff game.  

Just unbelievable. 

I think people get too worked up

about this.  We also could have lost to Cinci fallen to the 3 seed, lost other players to injury and played @ KC for the AFCCG again.  

It was a scenario where some teams would inevitably be upset.  This is just another example of life not always being fair.  Cope and continue on the path.  Being upset about this does nothing but raise your BP and shave minutes off your life.   I really can’t be bothered worrying about this type of thing.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Real McNasty said:

FFS this Forum is broken today on gameday post Hamlin injuries. Some of the posts I'm reading from Vet members are just unreal today in this thread. 

Sorry.  We will all preface every post with a mandatory  “Thankful for how well Hamlin is recovering .. praying for his continued recovery .. but (insert football comment)”

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Perhaps. It’s true the Bengals aren’t the Bears and the way they came out of the gate is far more meaningful.

Going into that game, the Bengals had the longest odds of achieving the #1 seed. So it’s hard reality the way the league had to balance this for them.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

I know KC is tough but honestly Cincy scares me more as think the Cincy passing offense the scariest one in the league. I hate having to play both to get to a Super Bowl.

If the Bills get to the Championship game and are not facing the Chiefs then IMO they're playing the Chargers. I'm pretty certain they'll be facing the Bengals, if they get through the Wildcard.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea I mean, it is what it is but the Bills blew some games they should’ve won earlier in the year. Win those and it’s not even a conversation. 

I mean, we lost 3 games.   Yea, don’t blow the Vikings game I guess. 

Disappointed, but not surprised.  Figured Stidham wouldn’t have the same game as last week, but had hope.  Wish the refs called a better game, makes a loss feel worse.

I can’t get mad at us not being number 1 seed. I can’t.  What happened was more important than any football game.

That being said, starting tomorrow the Bills destiny is in their own hands.  Damar is making a remarkable recovery and the team can now focus on what’s ahead of them knowing he will be OK.  Whatever happens this season, it had been an honor watching this team handle the adversity they have with so much love and grace.    

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Again, I DONT CARE ABOUT THE 1 SEED. I WANT TO WATCH SPORTS AND NOT REFS.  Its called an HD antenna and internet. 

Go Bills. 

Well, now that you’ve used all caps, I’m paying attention! 

Seriously, we won’t see eye to eye on this.  I honestly recommend you don’t watch the NFL anymore (my boss is going to kill me for saying that as I’m specifically supposed to bring more revenue, not less) as the “crooked refs” aren’t going to get any better I’m afraid. 

And all BS aside, this is the Raiders with nothing to play for (so even less dangerous than even their 6-10 record shows) vs the Chiefs who are playing for the 1 seed. If you can look at it that way, like this game is going exactly how expected, it will be less stressful. Promise. 

And sorry for dragging this out so long. We’re likely boring others on the board. So go bills and cheers to you. 

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I think people get too worked up

about this.  We also could have lost to Cinci fallen to the 3 seed, lost other players to injury and played @ KC for the AFCCG again.  

It was a scenario where some teams would inevitably be upset.  This is just another example of life not always being fair.  Cope and continue on the path.  Being upset about this does nothing but raise your BP and shave minutes off your life.   I really can’t be bothered worrying about this type of thing.  

It's the unknown factor. No real closure will ever come of it unless we win the AFC.

Just now, John from Riverside said:

So you’re just wrong rolling into a QB knees is absolutely cold all the time and was not called last game

and

I have seen Josh Allen take blows to the head with no call

I said when a d-lineman rolls into a QBs legs it is rarely called as roughing the passer - for any QB in the league. It's unfortunate but true.

When Josh is hit in the helmet it's usually called.

Among active starting QBs, Josh and Wentz are tied for the most roughing the passer calls against per game.

There is not a conspiracy. That is my point.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

I think I’d rather play in KC. We play very well there.

I guess you mean in the regular season.

They got dominated in the AFCCG in KC and then their #1 ranked defense gave up almost 600 yards of offense in the divisional round last season.     Josh Allen and Gabe Davis played well that day.........that's about it.

Much rather play them at a neutral site.

• Agree 1