What is wrong with most or you?

TH3

9 hours ago, nucci said:

I sat thru 4 Superbowl losses in a row

So did I - didn't prompt me to create a weekly "Who played worse?" thread....

8 hours ago, Steptide said:

I think most people are fine. It's the baffling stuff that we don't understand. Like Jackson starting over Elim, or why they can't seem to utilize receivers properly, like Shakir or knox. 

Baffled their way to 10-3...

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Unrealistic expectations and stockholm syndrome from years of failure. 

This was supposed to be our year (very still might be) so people expected to see the Bills that played the Patriots in the Wild Card round blow everybody out of the stadium en route to a perfect season.  Every game, quarter, series that does not look like championship football fuels doubt. 

People find comfort in the idea that the wheels are coming off and big disappointment is right around the corner.  If it doesn't happen then we're super bowl champs, certainly an agreeable outcome.  If we fall on our faces and Buffalo falls into a giant sinkhole well "I f!%@#$ called it bro! I knew it was gonnna happen."  The Bills suck but at least that individual feels right and likely more intelligent than the next guy.  Its like a hedge on happiness.

I dunno...Did the Bengal's look "Championship" during the regular season? Bills are in - at worst a home game in the final AFC 4 and a good shot at a home game for the AFCCG....enjoy it.....

4 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Towards the end of games... My wife keeps saying: "YOU'RE so negative!"

😆

I am really NOT.  Failing to plan is planning to fail. As much as I hate this guy. At least kid millennial coach gets something right even if I can't sit still through one of his pressers:

He got the ending wrong the last two games and probably Sat night....

4 hours ago, Draconator said:

I'm not negative during football games, but my wife has said it's no fun playing golf with me. 

I am a reformed bad temper golfer....try it....your scores won't change....

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

If these people had lived thru the mid 80's Bills, they'd know that making criticisms of any win would have been a welcome luxury.  Right now is very near the top of the mountain for Bills fans.  Enjoy.  And watch us go the rest of the way.

Exactly

Just now, redtail hawk said:

Not getting enough golf in lately. Weather here has been cold plus I snapped the shaft on my driver after backing the car over my bag

My only option until April is the Paddock Golf Dome. 

As for the driver, oops is all I can say. 

22 minutes ago, TH3 said:

So did I - didn't prompt me to create a weekly "Who played worse?" thread....

…and if not for a couple goofy plays 12-1. Three losses by a total of 8 points is it? Yeah, it’s baffling that we can be this horrible and still be sitting in the #1 seed for the AFC. 

Do people realize that other fanbases have their own concerns and complaints? Nobody is perfect, and nobody is deep at every position. That’s life.

Let’s peak at the right time and take home the trophy. It may not happen, and we are not perfect, but I have very little to complain about. Concerns? Sure. But I like the big picture. 

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

And also lost games they shouldn't have, like Minnesota and jets. I'm not unhappy like some, but think if they had won the 1st jets game and Vikings game. They'd be light years ahead of everyone for the 1 seed. It is what is though 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

…and if not for a couple goofy plays 12-1. Three losses by a total of 8 points is it? Yeah, it’s baffling that we can be this horrible and still be sitting in the #1 seed for the AFC. 

Do people realize that other fanbases have their own concerns and complaints? Nobody is perfect, and nobody is deep at every position. That’s life.

Let’s peak at the right time and take home the trophy. It may not happen, and we are not perfect, but I have very little to complain about. Concerns? Sure. But I like the big picture. 

Yup. The way I have it, Bills stole Ravens game.  Vikings stole their game with Bills. Miami & Jets definitely may have got a way with one with Bills.  All things considered, IMO, Bills no worse than a solid 10-3, no better than 12-1. 

That's pretty damn solid considering how many games frauds like Minnesota got away with!

I haven't been following Eagles, how many did they get away with vs. others.  Cowboys just stole one from the worst team in League...

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2022 at 7:16 AM, TH3 said:

Seriously ….what the hell is wrong with at least half of the posters here? How did you get so bitter?

Petty arguments with faceless strangers, in a particularly bitter, snarky piece of douchebaggery, is what this place is all about.  As one long time participant at Sabre Space said, it's "toxic" here.  

I do believe @ half of the folks here are here for that purpose.

The other half are just good old computer geek sociopaths and wall huggers.

21 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Petty arguments with faceless strangers, in a particularly bitter, snarky piece of douchebaggery, is what this place is all about.  As one long time participant at Sabre Space said, it's "toxic" here.  

I'm just looking to hook up

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

Or just ShootingTheShit. I wouldn't say faceless. Place to make friends and meet up at games.  Only toxic if you want it to be.

On 1/2/2023 at 6:29 PM, That's No Moon said:

I have to go through my life keeping my mouth shut and finding new and creative ways to assure stupid people that they aren't actually stupid.

And I thought you were just being nice to me... :censored:

• Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.