Diggs caught complaining to McDermott on broadcast

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Didn’t have enough targets at that point. He was pissed. Thing or not a thing?

It's a thing because he complained in a controlled emotion. When do you ever see that? That's the kind of locker room McDermott has built. He didn't go off yelling at his coach like he wanted to fight him like you typically see. And in the end Diggs caught a TD that ended up being the difference on the scoreboard. 

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib
  • Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Not a thing and Stef was right to complain.  I think they were 6 minutes from the half and he hadn't seen a single target on a sputtering offense.

Inexcusable.

Not to mention he was WIDE OPEN  and instead ball was overthrown incomplete to Hines... that is when he spoke up ... GOOD!

• Like (+1) 1

I’ve been critical of Stef on how he handles some things. 

I was relatively impressed with this one. 

6 hours ago, Einstein said:

Allen just made a comment in the postgame that kinda referred to this. He said something along the lines of “i’m just trying to get it to the right person”.

So…that’s been my chief complaint of Allen the last few weeks. He’s forcing a lot to Diggs. Like last week Diggs had 12 targets in the second half alone. It’s too much. 

The entire offense, hell the entire game just sort of felt awkward. But Allen wasn’t sharp. I certainly yelled at my TV about some pretty bad throws. 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, section122 said:

They tried to push him being frustrated but his body language didn't really show it. 

Since we are running off of assumption I thought maybe mcd was asking diggs to go pump up josh and help him get his head right.  Allen took off right after that and I would have liked to have seen more of what happened when diggs went over near allen.

Right after, Diggs was seen yelling and encouraging the bench. He’s a team player 💯 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Nelius said:

What's kind of funny is that Davante Adams has been doing much more loud and obnoxious stuff than this, even called his team out and said he didn't have enough guys, and it seems to be WORKING for Vegas. Bet the team loves this stuff.

What exactly is working for Vegas? They're 3-7. They've beaten the Texans and the Broncos.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

The offense and the play calling was absolutely putrid at that point, and our best weapon hadnt seen a single ball thrown his way.

Makes total sense.

Diggs has proven before that as long as we are winning, he doesnt care about targets. But when we are playing that poorly and he is being ignored, it seems like a quick and easy fix for a sputtering offense.

Good for Stefon. I hope he told McD to get a handle on his OC before he loses the entire team.

It seems nobody wants to recognize the elephant in the room. It is always everyone else’s fault before Josh.

Blame HC, OC, O line, RB, secondary injuries…

Oh right, I forgot to blame Edmunds.

Josh not been elite these last few games and played a part in all three losses. Injury? Psyche? Slump? Dunno. But with all the injuries, sub-elite play from him led to a few close games. Hope he will break out of it.

That said, we are 7-3 and control our destiny to win the division. 1 or 2 seed depends on KC.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.