Diggs caught complaining to McDermott on broadcast

YoloinOhio

Looked like great coaching to keep him from getting too frustrated and to be ready for targets when they come.

22 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I was surprised at the cast painting it as a thing. That was as healthy of an interaction as you can get.

Diggs body language was great, Sean affirmed his reaction, gave encouragement, and had a positive fatherly looking moment.

Glad Diggs can say something instead of internalizing it, and glad McD has the trust of Diggs. Was a really cool moment to see actually 

Agree. I was very impressed by McDermott and thought both of them handled it really well.

There are a million things to demand a head coach's attention during a game, but he took the time to spend a few moments to encourage and pump up a frustrated player.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Offense was playing like ***** at that time. Diggs wasn’t involved or even targeted. 

he was frustrated, he talked to the coach instead of throwing a tantrum. 

it was a thing that happened. Probably significant that it calmed Diggs down and got him a TD. 

non-issue. 

• Like (+1) 3

42 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Didn’t have enough targets at that point. He was pissed. Thing or not a thing?

It's a thing only in that he should have had more targets at that point, and should have been pissed. Reading his lips was kinda, "How am I supposed to help us win if I ain't seeing the ball."

46 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ok you guys are making me feel better. Seemed like broadcast saying he was really frustrated. Anyone at the game see more than they showed on tv?

edit: I agree that he’s warranted to be frustrated at that point

Speaking of the broadcast, Lofton and Catalon were bad.  Normally doesn't even register with me, but wow. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It has felt like we've been a little target locked on Diggs the last few weeks, which yes he's our best target but it can make us one-dimensional, not sure if there was a plan to spread it around more or not but they did early on. Diggs getting schemed away can happen somewhat and he's been kind of alright with it to an extent, but that relies on the guys that are getting open because of it catching the ball which they weren't at that point today.

13 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I don't want to call it a thing but how many times have you seen Josh not run to the end zone to celebrate with a teammate?    His post-game comments were pretty telling as well

Team doesn't seem as close this year, at least outwardly.   

Josh and Diggs celebrated when running off the field together. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.