WEEK #9 - AROUND THE NFL GAMEDAY THREAD - NON BILLS

ColoradoBills

Well I did my part and cleaned the garage and avoided any coverage of the game to starve the ghoul but it won anyway, and of course.

NFC south is dog crap, NFC overall is weak, and the urge to throw a flag to give Tommy the "ending he deserves" will be incredible in a single elimination playoff format where Tommy's career hangs on the outcome.

Jalen Hurts, Kirk Cousins, Dak Prescott, Jimmy G or Tom Brady.

LoL 

He WILL at least get to the Super Bowl. The refs will do their part but traditionally in the actual SB it's on Tommy to get it done.

Edited by TheFunPolice

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Raheem Blackshear has more rushing TDS then Singletary and Moss this season

lol it was garbage time relax …… but good for him

4 catches for 40 yards 

5 Carries 13 yards and a TD 

I was all for keeping Blackshear ahead of Moss after the pre-season and stated as much. And was bashed for saying it.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Raheem Blackshear has more rushing TDS then Singletary and Moss this season

lol it was garbage time relax …… but good for him

4 catches for 40 yards 

5 Carries 13 yards and a TD 

The TSW posters being "chicki" demean his skills just do so by playing the odds.

The odds are not in favor of these players but when they do produce, they blend into the weeds.

Blackshear is a football player.  I wish him the best.

Imagine a world where you draft a speedy RB and make an honest effort to get him the ball. 

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Just amazes me watching the KC offense, dink and dunk these quick hitters down the field. Didn’t see a single play like that all day by our offense 

That’s how they’ve been under Reid. Maximum efficiency and YAC. 

6 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Just amazes me watching the KC offense, dink and dunk these quick hitters down the field. Didn’t see a single play like that all day by our offense 

The thing with that style though is you better be really good in the red zone and make no mistakes. The Bills play an aggressive offense because big play (20+ yards) differential is one of the biggest indicators of win/loss percentage. That being said we definitely need to find a better balance. Pick up enough chunk plays on short passes and the defense will creep up.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

The thing with that style though is you better be really good in the red zone and make no mistakes. The Bills play an aggressive offense because big play (20+ yards) differential is one of the biggest indicators of win/loss percentage. That being said we definitely need to find a better balance. Pick up enough chunk plays on short passes and the defense will creep up.

Yep, and Reid is fantastic down there.

Some balance would be nice. Especially with Allen struggling and our issues with finding separation down the field, it’s be great for Dorsey to work in and scheme some quick and easy throws to Knox, McKenzie, Shakir, etc. 

Diggs, I think, lead the league in hitch receptions last year . That has been non existent as of late too. 

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

But increasingly, teams are starting to take the big plays away from the Bills. Or at least try. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.