WEEK #9 - AROUND THE NFL GAMEDAY THREAD - NON BILLS

ColoradoBills

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

That’s literally not what I said. Did you completely ignore “generally”? 

You acted like it’s one or the other when it’s clearly not. I can think of 10 examples off the top of my head of great QB/RB duos. To think Buffalo can’t have both is a defeatist attitude. 

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

You acted like it’s one or the other when it’s clearly not. I can think of 10 examples off the top of my head of great QB/RB duos. To think Buffalo can’t have both is a defeatist attitude. 

You still keep putting words in my mouth and are arguing something I never said. 

Do you understand what the word generally means? Seriously?

1 minute ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Bills could trade up for Bijan Robinson, and take a bunch of OL in the middle rounds, but they won’t.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Steptide said:

So... Good teams let teams run all over them? Kc run defense looking as bad as the bills today

Every defense in the league is built to stop the pass now. Teams with elite running offenses have an advantage. Of course for that style to be successful against an elite passing offense you have to keep pace with the other team, but if you manage that you end up minimizing total possessions and turn the game into a dogfight even against a superior opponent.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.