WEEK #9 - AROUND THE NFL GAMEDAY THREAD - NON BILLS

ColoradoBills

15 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Mahomes is still 1A and Josh is 1B as far as QBs go until proven otherwise. When it’s on the line, Mahomes always gets it done. 

That said yes I hate the chiefs so incredibly bad. I felt dirty having to root for the Titans. 

One other thing, the chiefs have figured out that you need to pair Mahomes with an aggressive defense that while it could give up a big play here and there, it also routinely gets the ball back to Mahomes sooner. Frazier seems content with a scheme that’s cool with giving up long drives that keeps the ball from josh. Then it just makes every josh possession so much more critical and any mistakes crush our chances. 

You mean like W6 against us? :)

Not arguing your overall point of him being slighlty better/more consisent.

57 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Mahomes is still 1A and Josh is 1B as far as QBs go until proven otherwise. When it’s on the line, Mahomes always gets it done

That said yes I hate the chiefs so incredibly bad. I felt dirty having to root for the Titans. 

One other thing, the chiefs have figured out that you need to pair Mahomes with an aggressive defense that while it could give up a big play here and there, it also routinely gets the ball back to Mahomes sooner. Frazier seems content with a scheme that’s cool with giving up long drives that keeps the ball from josh. Then it just makes every josh possession so much more critical and any mistakes crush our chances. 

Did you watch the second half of the AFC Championship Game? Did you watch the Superbowl against the Bucs?

4 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Did you watch the second half of the AFC Championship Game? Did you watch the Superbowl against the Bucs?

Fair point and not saying that Mahomes doesn’t have bad moments too. But he’s won a ring too by being clutch. Just saying he’s still 1A for now. 

Not sure what’s up with josh. Honestly if you told me it was discovered that he was drunk yesterday I would believe you lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.