WEEK #9 - AROUND THE NFL GAMEDAY THREAD - NON BILLS

ColoradoBills

That might be the latest flag ever from Patrick Mahomes pointing at the refs to throw a flag after an incompletion.

I feel scuzzy but I have to root for the Titans here just so Nick Wrong will potentially John Bonham on his own tears tonight, and even if he doesn't, he'll be too preoccupied to do a gloat dance.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I know it’s weird to say, but I like/respect this Titans team.

They play so hard and I absolutely love their intensity

I know people on here hate Vrabel but he is unquestionably one of the best coaches in the league. There is a huge talent gap between them and most of the teams that they've played this year but they've been getting it done. The Titans management screwed him when they traded AJ Brown away.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, HappyDays said:

I know people here on hate Vrabel but he is unquestionably one of the best coaches in the league. There is a huge talent gap between them and most of the teams that they've played this year but they've been getting it done. The Titans management screwed him when they traded AJ Brown away.

I 100 percent agree with you.

He is an excellent coach 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.