WEEK #9 - AROUND THE NFL GAMEDAY THREAD - NON BILLS

ColoradoBills

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Who am I supposed to be rooting for? I hate both but I’m sure there is side I should take for seeding reasons. But we beat both

I do NOT want to go to Arowhead again this year. Titans all the way.

Not that I want to see Henry again..but if we play Titans again and he keeps getting this many touches maybe he'll be knocked up a bit by January.

And I hope Frazier is watching how they are handling Kelce.

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Who am I supposed to be rooting for? I hate both but I’m sure there is side I should take for seeding reasons. But we beat both

You should root for whichever team you think will lose more the rest of the season.

I’m rooting for Tenn, but you could make the argument KC has a tougher remaining schedule.

14 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Mahomes down at halftime against a rookie qb at home. I thought Josh was the only big name qb who plays badly anymore.

I can’t believe I’m saying this but:

Mahomes didn’t turn the ball over in the RZ and took 3 points on the opening drive. There is being handled, and there is playing poorly. Allen was certainly the latter today. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.