NFL Week 8: Around the NFL - Post about Sunday games not including the Bills - open at 8:36 AM

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

Or like he knows he has a clown for a coach and he's trying really hard to torpedo him. They'll bag Hackett wayyyy before Russ no matter how bad he is.

I would be shocked at this point if Hackett makes it to the end of the season.

9 minutes ago, sabres431 said:

why isn't this game on Sunday Ticket??  I'm not paying for ESPN+ for 1 terrible London game

The NFL is trying to sell NFL +.  I might end up getting sucked in before the Bills Thursday Night game in December because it's cheaper than Amazon.  

8 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Agree. Thank goodness for Sirius. Although it's almost making my ears bleed, it's probably better than my eyes.😄

The audio broadcast is on Westwood One, available on many local radio stations.  Beats the Sirius delay.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

I think the Raiders and the Chargers will click into gear.

Chargers may turn it around but the injuries will probably hold them back. I don’t think the Raiders will. They have some good players but they don’t fit together well. Most likely, the AFC West will produce a single playoff team.

Edited by FrenchConnection

24 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Chargers may turn it around but the injuries will probably hold them back. I don’t think the Raiders will. They have some good players but they don’t fit together well. Most likely, the AFC West will produce a single playoff team.

This isn’t specifically at you (just using your quote) but what have the Chargers shown over the last couple of years that shows they aren’t just a bad to middle of the pack team? Herbert gets a lot of yards, but so did Stafford for all those years. As I’m writing this i think there are a lot of comparisons between the Chargers and how the Lions have been for years-lots of talent but they aren’t very good. I honestly think the Chargers might be the most overrated team in football. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

This isn’t specifically at you (just using your quote) but what have the Chargers shown over the last couple of years that shows they aren’t just a bad to middle of the pack team? Herbert gets a lot of yards, but so did Stafford for all those years. As I’m writing this i think there are a lot of comparisons between the Chargers and how the Lions have been for years-lots of talent but they aren’t very good. I honestly think the Chargers might be the most overrated team in football. 

I agree with you 100%. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.