I betcha your fingers hurt

Jimmy Spagnola

Well they do have a really tough schedule i mean they beat the Browns, The Steelers, The Dolphins, & The Packers which is much harder than the Bills schedule .

The Bills have had it easy they only beat the Rams defending SB champs The Ravens, the Chiefs, the Titans, then the Steelers so how can the 2 schedules even compare i guess you got us the Jets may just be to good . 😎

Although i will say i really like their rookie running back i would have loved to see him in a Bills uni !! 

Edited by T master

On 10/17/2022 at 6:16 PM, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Cuz the Jets is slamming your Super Bowl window shut and snappin those stubby little things in half.

P.S. Jets JEts JETs JETS

Luca, great to hear from you.

Hey, I think most Bills fans who know you are happy you guys have a 4-2 record.  If there was an AFCE team I can live with success, it’s yuse giis.

There used to be a bunch of Jets trolls here, but guys like you have been fun, and are welcome.

Nothing would make me happier than you guys making the playoffs and sweeping the Fish and Cheats.  I’d love to see you guys pulling out an 11-6 record.

Yoy may have an excellent coach in Saleh, as he reminds me of McD a few years ago.  You’ve picked up the 1st RD draft picks so you’re getting young talent.  My only concern, and I’m not knocking on you’re team is Wilson.  I just don’t know if you have you’re QB.  I have nothing against him, and you’ve added excellent talent.  Sauce will be awesome for the next decade.

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

This never ends well for you Spags but some can't help themselves. You got a nice core of players but wake us up when you get a QB that can throw for over 200 yards. 

You can't blame him... he's fallen a lot in his life and living in NY there isn't much soft grass laying around, it's all concrete. He's given himself one too many concussions I think.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.