I guess Robert Kraft doesn't need to go to South Beach massage parlors anymore.

Draconator

3 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Kraft is over 12 years older than me & I can't wear shoes without feeling pain.  I always wear sneakers & not shoes.  I'm guessing Kraft can't wear shoes anymore.  

Was going to say the same thing.  Im so old that I cant wear shoes anymore.  Too painful and to be honest I just dont give af what people think anymore.  I cant do button and zippers anymore either so I wear sweats everywhere.

22 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Was going to say the same thing.  Im so old that I cant wear shoes anymore.  Too painful and to be honest I just dont give af what people think anymore.  I cant do button and zippers anymore either so I wear sweats everywhere.

The article said he's a "famously known sneaker head". Gotta love the New York City newspapers. I'm thinking he wears sneakers by choice and he may even have endorsement deals.

8 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

What Kraft does is his own business. Pretty sure his wife of 50+ years died of cancer back in 2010. Being a widower is rough. I’m happy for him and wish him well. Don’t understand the hate. 

Because he should marry someone his own age. He married her for the looks. She married him for the money. Both have their values misplaced.

• Angry 1

7 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Thanks for that visual I can’t undo, unsee.

if he’s giving her millions, she’d better be a fr*#k.

I read your post first. I should have known better than go see what you were talking about. We’re OK, this one is on me. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

And who made you God to say that?  Really none of your business is it!

Another poster here asked a question, and I gave an answer. That's it. 

6 minutes ago, SDS said:

So, you’re the marriage police now? 

I'm not. Just stating my opinion, in response to another's comment.

20 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

What Kraft does is his own business. Pretty sure his wife of 50+ years died of cancer back in 2010. Being a widower is rough. I’m happy for him and wish him well. Don’t understand the hate. 

The hate stems from him being in his 30's when she was born.  He could be her father. You're correct its their business, but don't sit back and think that their business isn't bizarre and on the very edge of being full of mental health issues.

54 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

The hate stems from him being in his 30's when she was born.  He could be her father. You're correct its their business, but don't sit back and think that their business isn't bizarre and on the very edge of being full of mental health issues.

You and Chongli would make a nice couple. You both have the uncanny ability to understand the inner workings of a widower and an adult women who decide to get married after dating for a period of time. Tell me more!!

• Eyeroll 1

On 10/16/2022 at 8:56 AM, BringBackFergy said:

You and Chongli would make a nice couple. You both have the uncanny ability to understand the inner workings of a widower and an adult women who decide to get married after dating for a period of time. Tell me more!!

You obviously have some personal connection to the widower thing because you keep bringing it up.   I am sorry the guy lost his wife, I am, but that fact does not change the fact that a 34 year age different is odd on so many levels.

I have 4 daughters, and if one of them came home and told me they were marrying a guy who was close to my age or older my first thought would be to wonder what I did wrong.

But like you said they are both adults.    

On 10/15/2022 at 7:52 AM, Draconator said:

TBD TMZ at your service.

yeah well Im not saying senor kraft doesnt deserve happiness. But I look at him and just get the creeps. Hes a creepy looking guy. I find him attractive ZERO just sayin'

to each bis own. Married bliss you go bob...and Doctor? pfft  eye of the beholder? Where's your creep meter Doc? 

*shrugs*

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Hey, she needed the money!

FWIW... Getting married for love is a relatively new concept, probably within the last 100 years or so.  It's always been mainly a business deal. 

True.  And now it's "you marry the first time for love, the second time for money."

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Rumor has it this is why Tom Terrific stunk on Sunday.  Look who he's swinging w/@ the reception

Drew is only 5 years older... But man Tom is looking older!

1313807074_KraftTheClownsWedding_10142022.thumb.jpg.012d32c5f42dad9f0ab673c2bff5f9bb.jpg

TommyCheatsAlot_10142022.thumb.jpg.dc3c5fe4443d66d790adc02da6b7b76c.jpg

1198463353_DrewBledsoeTommyCheats_10142022.jpg.9aabddf4c19874e8512a12ab2042f0d3.jpg

that is one very unflattering pic of tom brady. I would call his face gaunt. He made his bed and now he is lying in it. I'm not celebrating the end of a marriage as much a the end of needing to see HIM. Im tired of tb Just Go AWAY.  *zipping my lip* Hes got heapa troubles right now on all fronts it seems. bob kraft at least looks healthy. Brady not so much.

/vent

Edited by muppy
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, muppy said:

that is one very unflattering pic of tom brady. I would call his face gaunt. He made his bed and now he is lying in it. I'm not celebrating the end of a marriage as much a the end of needing to see HIM. Im tired of tb Just Go AWAY.  *zipping my lip* Hes got heapa troubles right now on all fronts it seems. bob kraft at least looks healthy. Brady not so much.

/vent

You think he's been "under the knife?" Definitely with the hair...To try and stay young looking.  He looks ill.  Not aging gracefully... Next 10 years is gonna be rougher.

At least Drew looks robust, natural  at 50!

Cosmetic surgery for Tom? Sure looks like it.

15 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You think he's been "under the knife?" Definitely with the hair...To try and stay young looking.  He looks ill.  Not aging gracefully... Next 10 years is gonna be rougher.

At least Drew looks robust, natural  at 50!

Cosmetic surgery for Tom? Sure looks like it.

pfft if that is surgery I think his surgery was botched.

Naww I think he looks haggard and worn out. If I didnt know better Id think he was an ill person from the looks of him.   Right? Certainly not of robust health.  Or it was a bad pic bad angle I dunno.

m

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/15/2022 at 1:16 PM, Warcodered said:

Was Bon Jovi in the white dress?

Also did they forget to list him purposely or not, or was Belichick simply not there?

Belichick did not attend. He was getting ready for the game that weekend. Tom Brady caught some flack on SiriusXM for attending that party while is offense is in shambles. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.