OJ's in town

Shaw66

24 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

If taking his name off the wall makes him stop coming to Bills games, please, Mr and Mrs Pegula, make it happen. Now. I mean surely they’re not gonna put his name up there all over again in the new stadium? 

That’s probably what’s holding up those renderings. 😉

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Livinginthepast said:

I'm really stunned about how forgiving some people are on this thread.  The evidence against him was massive, there are no other suspects, the DA completely failed to prosecute an easy case which should have never been lost and finally he has never felt bad or even pretended to at the death of his ex wife and mother of his children (Even if he didnt do it). The man is sociopathic narcissist and disgusting excuse of human being. I dont want him anywhere near this team now or ever again. 

The trial was right after the LA race riots and the DA thought it was such a slam dunk they tried in front of an all black jury. Paybacks a b.

For people earlier in the thread wondering about OJ's staying at a Courtyard or flying first class or whatever. His pension was protected from the judgment against him. So he is not as rich as he used to be but quite comfortable compared to normal people. And I believe he has a free place to live from one of his friends. So, it is what it is. He can travel to Buffalo now that he is free of parole supervision and if I recall, he was at a game last year too? Personally I would avoid him if he was around.

3 hours ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

For people earlier in the thread wondering about OJ's staying at a Courtyard or flying first class or whatever. His pension was protected from the judgment against him. So he is not as rich as he used to be but quite comfortable compared to normal people. And I believe he has a free place to live from one of his friends. So, it is what it is. He can travel to Buffalo now that he is free of parole supervision and if I recall, he was at a game last year too? Personally I would avoid him if he was around.

as I mentioned above…

ln a civil lawsuit decision can’t touch..

social security

pension

Retirement accounts

He’s not at a poverty level.  

given his career he’d likely be living off of $100K+ income from those 3 things.

Michael jackson molested all them kids and they still play thriller every halloween. Bill cosby... at a certain point society chooses to seperate the good art people produce from the bad acts they may later comit.

Michael jacksons music isnt less prolific because he later molested children.

Like wise, OJ the athlete the football player was elite. What he did on the football field was legendary. 

He ***** up and he has to live with that forever anyways but we can still respect what he did on the field before all that ***** ever happened because the 2 arnt really related in any way.

Edited by BillsFan692
  • Disagree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, djp14150 said:

as I mentioned above…

ln a civil lawsuit decision can’t touch..

social security

pension

Retirement accounts

He’s not at a poverty level.  

given his career he’d likely be living off of $100K+ income from those 3 things.

his pension is 300k per year as a hall of famer. He does signings as well and doesn’t pay the families as I understand. He’s been sued a few times for failing to pay the judgement 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillsFan692 said:

Michael jackson molested all them kids and they still play thriller every halloween. Bill cosby... at a certain point society chooses to seperate the good art people produce from the bad acts they may later comit.

Michael jacksons music isnt less prolific because he later molested children.

Like wise, OJ the athlete the football player was elite. What he did on the football field was legendary. 

He ***** up and he has to live with that forever anyways but we can still respect what he did on the field before all that ***** ever happened because the 2 arnt really related in any way.

This is just pure ignorance. Michael Jackson never molested anyone. I get assuming the guilt of OJ but go get your facts straight on MJ. Nobody even still claims they were molested by him. It was all money trans cause he was weird and liked to play with other kids as if he was a kid himself. I can’t stand ignorant people who make uninformed statements like this.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

This is just pure ignorance. Michael Jackson never molested anyone. I get assuming the guilt of OJ but go get your facts straight on MJ. Nobody even still claims they were molested by him. It was all money trans cause he was weird and liked to play with other kids as if he was a kid himself. I can’t stand ignorant people who make uninformed statements like this.

The word "allegedly" seems to evade every conversation about these guys

23 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

I just met OJ in the lobby of the Courtyard at the airport.  He was sitting with a couple of guys, just hanging out.  A few fans came up and asked for selfies.  I'm not a selfie guy. 

He was wearing a Bills cap with, of course, the standing buffalo.

He was relaxed and smiling.   He said he's doing well, and his kids are happy.  He said all is good when your kids are happy.  

I told him he's the subject of debate around here about the best Bills running back of all time, and that the old guys around here have to explain that it isn't Thurman.  One of his companions sat there, nodding his head and smiling.  

Man's been through a lot, and probably deservedly so.  Many think he deserved greater punishment.  He took what the system imposed on him and has moved on, and I'm happy for him if he's found some peace.    

Buffalo is probably one of the only places on earth he can get by with some giving him some praise ! I hate it because he was along with the teams he played on some of the very first that made me a life long Bills fan but in some ways because of the self inflicted pain he has caused i think should be removed from or not applauded as much in Bills circles .

There will always be those that are fans of his but he has definitely dampened what his NFL career had given us all so much to be proud of ...

Edited by T master

17 hours ago, JimmyNoodles said:

Anybody who has any doubts can watch this.  He loses he "hypothetical" premise as he talks about what happened.  Anybody who knows anything about this case knows he was the murderer.  Total POS.

There has been a bunch of documentaries on this subject. Another one points finger at his son. Doubt we ever know the real truth. My guess OJ knew and covered up murder if he didn't do it himself so was involved regardless.

8 hours ago, Irv said:

Agree.  How Jennings fell for that I'll never know.  

He really did.. Back in that time, Stern was carried on  regular radio and he had Michaels on a while after it, pretty funny stuff also as he tried to explain it all .. Its actually on Youtube.. 

Edited by dwight in philly
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.