Jordan Hicks Released

Dablitzkrieg

34 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

On a nice pulled pork or chicken sandwich.  Yum!

Yup.  Pulled pork sandwiches topped with bbq sauce, coleslaw and pickles is a staple for large summer gatherings.  I feel like I have that one pretty dialed in.  I’m not a sauerkraut fan so I like it on Reubens too 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

Comp pics hasn't been said yet.

Let’s add in the one year prove it deal… post. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hicks started all 17 games in 2021, racking up 116 tackles (seven for loss), a career-high four sacks, five passes defensed and one forced fumble in his third season with the Cardinals. The former third-round pick of the Eagles turns 30 in June and still offers starter-quality play to a team in need of a defensive reinforcement. With the new league year just around the corner, Hicks should find a fit elsewhere.

19 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

On a nice pulled pork or chicken sandwich.  Yum!

My creamy cole slaw has mayo, celery seeds, dry mustard, sugar, and apple cider vinegar.  Mom made it when I was a kid. It's also great on hamburgers. Jordan Hicks? Never heard of him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.