1/16/22 - Around the NFL - NFL Super Wildcard Weekend 1:05 ET - Eagles at Bucs

BuffaloBill

I watch a good amount of football. And I don’t understand the taking the helmet off flag. Players take it off all the time after plays, especially change of downs. 

It just seems like way too subjective of a flag. Either enforce it or remove it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

Had enough of this. 

Wildcard usually throws up some of the best games of the playoffs. I have to think we'll see more of this with the Steelers and Chiefs later

I think the Niners and Boys will be much more competitive 

Had enough of this. 

Wildcard usually throws up some of the best games of the playoffs. I have to think we'll see more of this with the Steelers and Chiefs later

I think the division round should be good. Buffalo v. KC is a great match up. I think TN v. Cincinnati will be good as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

Had enough of this. 

The only close game so far got completely mucked up by Boger and his crew slowing the game down.  We're lucky we had an emotional attachment to the Bills game because I can't imagine neutral fans were too entertained by the 2nd quarter.

Tampa is going to fall to their injury troubles in a later round.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Steptide said:

This game sucks 

It's one of those games where you know who is going to win from the beginning, which defeats the point of watching the game...unless you are a Tampa fan and enjoy watching your team in an easy win.

On another note, Hurts relies way too much on his tight end. He’d make a great backup in Baltimore. I’m rooting for him though, seems like a good kid and I loved seeing him step in for Tua and win that game after getting replaced.

Edited by Big C

Just now, Rampage said:

Fox is awful. Yet they somehow make ESPN look competent. 

I say this constantly all over this board, but I'm amazed at how bad NFL football is broadcast.  It's almost all pretty bad.

There is huge room for improvement across the networks. 

Just now, Nextmanup said:

I say this constantly all over this board, but I'm amazed at how bad NFL football is broadcast.  It's almost all pretty bad.

There is huge room for improvement across the networks. 

We watched the Bills press conferences last night and we just awestruck how exceedingly idiotic the questions were to the players.    Each and every question loaded with a potential "gotcha" lead-in.   

12 minutes ago, Mango said:

I watch a good amount of football. And I don’t understand the taking the helmet off flag. Players take it off all the time after plays, especially change of downs. 

It just seems like way too subjective of a flag. Either enforce it or remove it. 

I think they should do away with all those penalties…too much opportunity for zebras to change the outcome of the game…

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

If there's one upset this weekend let it be this game!

I'm not expecting much from the Eagles but you just never know. 

Not happening.. Bucs will win rather easily.. but I have a weird feeling that the Steelers will show up this week.  The Chiefs will have their hands full.  Although I could be wrong.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.