Patriots fan trashes Mac Jones, Bill Belichick on Boston radio: ‘AFC goes through Buffalo for 20 years’ (Listen)

HOUSE

image.png.1e081286fddf779526e6b9f4e625ceb9.png

"There’s no such thing as a rookie wall with this kid. He’s got a rag arm. He couldn’t throw in that wind storm. The other guy threw the ball all over the park. And then yesterday proved it. The kid playing quarterback ain’t our future."

“The future of the NFL is over in Buffalo. That guy, 6-foot-5, 230, runs right by you, throws it 90 yards.

“Belichick hasn’t won bupkis without Tom Brady. So to be overinflated on this Bill Belichick, great. Defense, let’s run the ball, great. Bill Parcells did that back in the ‘80s. Is that where we’re going here with this team. Come on. It’s over. AFC goes through Buffalo for 20 years, not us. It’s over.”

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2021/12/patriots-fan-trashes-mac-jones-bill-belichick-on-boston-radio-afc-goes-through-buffalo-for-20-years-listen.html

Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 22
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

I can't tell if that's a Bills fan calling doing a parody of a Boston accent or if that's for real 🤣

I don't think there's an actual Boston accent it's just people doing a parody of what they think it should sound like and is getting worse and worse as time goes on.

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

"There’s no such thing as a rookie wall with this kid. He’s got a rag arm. He couldn’t throw in that wind storm. The other guy threw the ball all over the park. And then yesterday proved it. The kid playing quarterback ain’t our future."

“The future of the NFL is over in Buffalo. That guy, 6-foot-5, 230, runs right by you, throws it 90 yards.

“Belichick hasn’t won bupkis without Tom Brady. So to be overinflated on this Bill Belichick, great. Defense, let’s run the ball, great. Bill Parcells did that back in the ‘80s. Is that where we’re going here with this team. Come on. It’s over. AFC goes through Buffalo for 20 years, not us. It’s over.”

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2021/12/patriots-fan-trashes-mac-jones-bill-belichick-on-boston-radio-afc-goes-through-buffalo-for-20-years-listen.html

I think you for translating from the original Massholese.

”thehs naw such thing as a rookie wawl with this kid. He’s gawt a rag ahm. He couldn’t throw in thawt wind stahm. The othah guy threw the bahl awl ovah the pahk. And then yestahdee proved it. The kid paying quahtahbawk ain’t ouwa fyutchah. the fyutchah of the NFL is ovah in Boffalo. That guy, six foot five two thutty, runs right bayh you, throws it 90 yahds.”

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I can't tell if that's a Bills fan calling doing a parody of a Boston accent or if that's for real 🤣

It's real.  There are a LOT of people who speak like that in New England, and a lot who don't too!

14 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Do you realize how tiebreaks work

We're ahead but we're not walking the division this year, let alone for the next 20. Now, if we take on everything we have apparently took on board and exhibited in the second half at the Bucs and yesterday, and execute it more often than not across future games then, yes, we have a chance of being the dominant force.

Edited by UKBillFan
  • Eyeroll 1

18 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I mean the AFC East does run through Buffalo. But while Belichick prowls the sideline in NE they will get the most out of whatever talent they have and be competitive.

Belichick’s scheme cost them big yesterday. He thought his defense could play Allen straight up vanilla quarters/cover3 zone

nothing creative on the front end against a makeshift oline, same early-to-mid 2020 spy strategy that effectively takes your defender out of the play

McDermott absolutely crushed Belichick yesterday

2 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

We're ahead but we're not walking the division this year, let alone for the next 20. Now, if we take on everything we have apparently took on board and exhibited in the second half at the Bucs and yesterday, and execute it more often than not across future games then, yes, we have a chance of being the dominant force.

That and Josh doesn't pick up a career changing injury.

Lmao bro wtf is wrong with you

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

28 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

If it's not a parody caller, do they realise both sides are on 9-6?

And considering NE has a rookie QB, I would be pretty optimistic about their future if I was a Pats fan. May or may not develop into a serious Super Bowl contender, but they sure looks like a playoff team to me for the next few years.

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I mean why would you say ‘oh Allen might get a career ending injury, then the patriots will be cooking’ smdh🤦‍♂️

Fair point - rest of my point stands. I just had a horrible premonition as I was writing the post (had a vision of Cam Newton). I'll delete that bit!

Edited by UKBillFan

29 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Belichick’s scheme cost them big yesterday. He thought his defense could play Allen straight up vanilla quarters/cover3 zone

nothing creative on the front end against a makeshift oline, same early-to-mid 2020 spy strategy that effectively takes your defender out of the play

McDermott absolutely crushed Belichick yesterday

The coolest part of this though as joe Marino this brought up..

This is the 8th time BB has faced Josh.

And one of the greatest defensive minds in football still can't figure him out...

Love it.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

This is what I'm hoping for, honestly. That they're perpetually 9-8. 😁

Personally with Belichick, his defense and Mac Jones I think they are a perpetual 8 to 11 win team. In playoff contention most years, sometimes make it but sometimes miss out. Don't really see them bottoming out and going full rebuild. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

A little overreaction …. it couldn’t sound any better…. :lol: 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.