Game of the year Bills/Pats 12.26.21

Heavy Kevi

Near the end of an up and down roller coaster season, the Bills are out of excuses with no wiggle room. All that can change with a win @cheats this upcoming week, and then control our destiny in the division. We were embarrassed the last time around, gashed in the run game against a limited passer in Jones.

Now it's time to curb stomp them and take back control of the East!

I believe now if we win, we would have the same record, so it goes to tie breaker. First tie breaker, head-to-head: tie we would be 1-1 against them. Second tie breaker, division record: Bills 4-1, Pats 3-2= Bills in the lead in division!

Let's Gooooooooo Buffalo give us the Christmas present we all really want!

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Near the end of an up and down roller coaster season, the Bills are out of excuses with no wiggle room. All that can change with a win @cheats this upcoming week, and then control our destiny in the division. We were embarrassed the last time around, gashed in the run game against a limited passer in Jones.

I believe now if we win, we would have the same record, so it goes to tie breaker. First tie breaker, head-to-head: tie we would be 1-1 against them. Second tie breaker, division record: Bills 4-1, Pats 3-2= Bills in the lead in division!

I actually asked for cash.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Here's something fun to ponder.

If Buffalo and Miami win out, New England would finish 3rd in the division and likely miss the playoffs entirely. 

Edited by No Place To Hyde
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Here's something fun to ponder.

If Buffalo and Miami win out, New England would finish 3rd in the division and likely miss the playoffs entirely. 

I would love to see it but the phins would have to beat tenn and new england.  

Just now, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Don’t look now but the dolphins are a game out and no one is noticing. 

People are noticing but they have no shot due to tiebreaks and lack of games remaining. Throw in two of last three against Titans and Patriots. They are a mediocre team that caught an incredibly easy 6 games thanks to bad teams and injuries crippling teams. When you get Houston, Jets x 2, Giants, Panthers and a crippled Ravens you should be 6-0. The Dolphins are what they are. A .500 football team.

• Agree 2

Through all the turmoil of 2021 ,we still have a great shot at the division and 1 seed!

Shows you just how unpredictable this game is and no matter what team you are , if you're not prepared properly, you'll get beat up, looking at you Cardinals. 1st place team in the game got dominated by the 32nd place team in week 15.

It's a tough league. !!! 

Glad we handled business and put away an inferior opponent today 

1 hour ago, Heavy Kevi said:

I just don’t u Deest and the narrative that the Bills were embarrassed.

I was not happy at the execution in the first half and the play calling in the red zone on the last two drives.

1 hour ago, Johnnycage46 said:

If I could literally pay for a Bills win over the Pats I could go as high as $500.

Bills fandom has clearly shown that if we could do a go fund me and pay for the win it would be a slam dunk massacre! Such as, we would massacre them

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Arkady Renko said:

But we have the head-to-head against them.  

That works great if you are tie breaking just those two.  In a three or more way tie breaker they could have the advantage. 

17 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

I am going to be so hyped for this game. All freaking week. I’ll listen to WGR on Audacy all week. 

Worlds worst app!   But yeah me too

1 minute ago, mattynh said:

That works great if you are tie breaking just those two.  In a three or more way tie breaker they could have the advantage. 

Worlds worst app!   But yeah me too

I hate it too.  But, living in Alabama, it’s my source for Buffalo sports. 

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

is it “flexible”?  If so, seems like a pretty darned good candidate 

38 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Nope. Would have done it already 

The game will be played at 1:00pm and will NOT be flexed.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2021/12/15/patriots-bills-week-16-matchup-1pm-kickoff-no-flex-prime-time/

2 minutes ago, mattynh said:

I am in NH ( New England territory).  Losses hurt more when you have to go to work the next day with these *****.  

I have a solution for you: become a Red Sox fan.  Now you are suddenly living in the perfect spot in the world and surrounded by the best fans of any sport.

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

I have a solution for you: become a Red Sox fan.  Now you are suddenly living in the perfect spot in the world and surrounded by the best fans of any sport.

Not really a baseball guy but I have no issue with the Sox.  The best fans of any sport are 500 miles west though in WNY.  One of my most memorable sports memories was 2004 being in the region.  It was great fun.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.