Josh in a boot after Tampa game (now says he's "good to go", no effects)

Bakin

1 hour ago, DapperCam said:

Elm Street Bakery and Hamilton…sounds like a pretty nice day…

I was going to say - Josh's day off: get some donuts, see a show.  Before the sun rises I'm expecting a report from Mighty Taco

14 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

They’re tough to evaluate this season because our offensive line has been so bad…sanders looks like he can still play at a high level to me he just isn’t really getting opportunities and doesn’t have that same level of rapport that gabe Davis does with josh.  Knox has been great outside of the pats game which was a pretty difficult night to catch the ball in to begin with.  I think gabe is very underrated he has quietly been making very clutch plays all year 

The dislike of gabe is probably the one thing in this board I am most confused by…he seems to provide a spark every time he comes in.  I think sanders can be good too once him and josh feel each other out more but I’m still very confident with gabe at wr2. Not to mention we’ve got Beasley and McKenzie and Knox too. We definitely don’t have the best wr duo in the nfl but it’s gotta be one of the deepest most complete wr rooms out there 

Who doesn't, and how could you not, like Gabe Davis? .... I know I'm not as smart as the coaches, but based on the results I've seen on the field over the last 2 years, I'd play him over Sanders any day, every day!

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Jerry Hughes and his wife also in the photo 

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m pretty sure the girl talking to Meghan is Trubisky’s wife 

the balding guy looks like he might be an usher or concierge 

Jerry is voluntarily hanging out with not one but TWO quarterbacks… he’s changed.

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Josh Allen is on record saying he misses his privacy, yet we have Bills fans on Twitter today spying on him at a bakery and reporting what he ordered, and then posting pictures of him out at Shea's. Give me a break. C'mon, man.

Welcome to life as a celeb 17.  He’ll be ok

15 hours ago, Warcodered said:

AB thinks Josh Rosen is on the Bills.

Lmao dude. I'm telling you this is a true story.

My buddy spent some time with AB for work, I asked him to get the scoop on why AB didn't come to Buffalo, that's what AB said. It was all communicated to me in real time.

I've honestly never laughed harder.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/15/2021 at 3:02 PM, YoloinOhio said:

I employ quite a few people and it is really annoying when they see me out and about and the next time they see me they ask me how Wegman's was.     That's the exact type of answer I give them only because "none of your fxcking business" could require me to have more discussion about it.   Now multiply that by being the local NFL QB.    These guys have a lot of time to contemplate these questions they ask.........no excuse to not know better.

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I employ quite a few people and it is really annoying when they see me out and about and the next time they see me they ask me how Wegman's was.     That's the exact type of answer I give them only because "none of your fxcking business" could require me to have more discussion about it.   Now multiply that by being the local NFL QB.    These guys have a lot of time to contemplate these questions they ask.........no excuse to not know better.

Same. I hate when they ask me how my high level business meeting went.

• Haha (+1) 1

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Josh in a boot after Panthers game (now says he's "good to go", no effects)
29 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Same. I hate when they ask me how my high level business meeting went.

Asking me how business went in a business setting is fine.........even the highly secretive Letchworth project spearheaded by DD were fair game when that project was originally greenlighted.   The NDA prevents discussing the details of it now though.

These PC's are a mandatory business meeting for Allen,  not the proper time for idle chatter and small talk about things you learned about him by creeping on the internet.

37 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

Same. I hate when they ask me how picking up trash on the side of the highway went. 

Yep @eball has never forgiven me for asking him about that.

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Asking me how business went in a business setting is fine.........even the highly secretive Letchworth project spearheaded by DD were fair game when that project was originally greenlighted.   The NDA prevents discussing the details of it now though.

These PC's are a mandatory business meeting for Allen,  not the proper time for idle chatter and small talk about things you learned about him by creeping on the internet.

Sarcastic Not Funny GIF

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Josh in a boot after NE game (now says he's "good to go", no effects)
35 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He had Uggs on after the last one

just kidding I have no idea 

I screwed up that's all.  Simple idea.

Fixed now.

37 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

New thread name is still confusing. It says “Josh in a boot after Panthers game”

Did Josh leave two consecutive games in a boot?

Me bad

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Josh in a boot after Tampa game (now says he's "good to go", no effects)
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.