Around the NFL - Sunday December 12

Hapless Bills Fan

Any specific games we want threads for?  Any games of particular interest?

I'm rather interested in Dallas at Washington, since McCarthy appears to have gone out of his way to deliver some good bulletin board material

https://www.nfl.com/news/ron-rivera-delivers-fiery-speech-to-washington-players-in-response-to-mike-mccar

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Any specific games we want threads for?  Any games of particular interest?

I'm rather interested in Dallas at Washington, since McCarthy appears to have gone out of his way to deliver some good bulletin board material

https://www.nfl.com/news/ron-rivera-delivers-fiery-speech-to-washington-players-in-response-to-mike-mccar

McCarthy, Dan Campbell and Mike Vrabel on Jeopardy against each other. Who wins?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Well the Chiefs/Raiders game is over after the first play!

Nah. I'm thinking Gruden will cook up some nice deep balls to Ruggs here. Some stout defense by Arnette and they are right back in this. Oh wait...

Seriously though, we complain about our season being off the rails...

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Chris Jones, Melvin Engram and Frank Clark are going to cause a lot of problems for a lot of teams. 

I hated that trade with the Steelers at the time. Gave him away for free to a team (at that time) you were competing with for a playoff spot. Why help the Chiefs? Has helped completely turn around the Chiefs D because it allows them to play Chris Jones back inside and embarrass dudes. Reminds me of a trade people used to make with the cheats. Leave them on the mat. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, 97bills said:

KC has turned it around to we’re there looking like super bowl team. Just wow 

Their offense is still not the same elite offense we're used to seeing but their defense has been winning them games the past few weeks. It was as simple as moving Chris Jones back to DT.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Their offense is still not the same elite offense we're used to seeing but their defense has been winning them games the past few weeks. It was as simple as moving Chris Jones back to DT.

Yea, but that offense is looking good today 

5 minutes ago, 97bills said:

KC has turned it around to we’re there looking like super bowl team. Just wow 

Mahomes has cut down the turnovers. That’s the major difference 

2 minutes ago, 97bills said:

Yea, but that offense is looking good today 

A. It’s the Raiders 

B. It’s the Raiders 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Baltimore could very well go down in flames to end this season.  They’ve been winning games off luck and opponent miscues, but that schedule down the stretch is wild. 

Most overrated team in the league all year. I don't think people will realize they suck until we get to the wildcard round, and the Ravens aren't in it.

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Baltimore could very well go down in flames to end this season.  They’ve been winning games off luck and opponent miscues, but that schedule down the stretch is wild. 

They remind me of our team where they could put it all together at any time but haven’t been playing well…they’ve just gotten a little luckier than us this season.

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

They remind me of our team where they could put it all together at any time but haven’t been playing well…they’ve just gotten a little luckier than us this season.

Guy on the Sky coverage in the UK (not sure who but a former Chief) commented, when speaking about them, that momentum is so important both ways. Teams can rise but teams can fall simply because of it. Sadly it feels like we're part of the latter.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.