Bills @ Bucs talk

letsgoteam

4 hours ago, letsgoteam said:

I don't see anything on the first page. If I am overlooking it, I apologize.

Thoughts about the Bills/Bucs game.

I have felt this way since the Jags loss, I don't see the game going very well for the Bills. I think the OL is going to get destroyed and I hope JA doesn't get hurt.

The Tre White injury hurts. 

Thoughts?

Seems like a very poor time to dump salt on an open wound.  Why talk about the obvious right after a very painful loss like that?  You really think people care about the Bucs game right now.?   Lol.   Hey we held the Pats to 17 yards passing so obviously Brady should be shaking and very anxious,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..to start the game and destroy the Bills!  Game  will be a joke!  

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

TB 56 Buff 13. Brady, unlike NE is gonna throw for 545 yards and 7 TDs against this defense without Tre. See ya next year boys.

Exhibit A of why there should be a 24 hour rule of starting the next opponent's game thread.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, letsgoteam said:

I don't see anything on the first page. If I am overlooking it, I apologize.

Thoughts about the Bills/Bucs game.

I have felt this way since the Jags loss, I don't see the game going very well for the Bills. I think the OL is going to get destroyed and I hope JA doesn't get hurt.

The Tre White injury hurts. 

Thoughts?

35-10 Bucs

6 hours ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

This will be the polar opposite of today. Offense will put up a ton of points on their crippled secondary, but our defense won’t be able to stop a thing. 

They got Carlton Davis back.  They have Dean back. Bunting Williams is healthy.  That’s their top 3 corners in the SB last year. They just lost whitehead this week and that will hurt…..but not

more than us losing Tre.  The Bucs DL is going to WRECK our IOL

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

They got Carlton Davis back.  They have Dean back. Bunting Williams is healthy.  That’s their top 3 corners in the SB last year. They just lost whitehead this week and that will hurt…..but not

more than us losing Tre.  The Bucs DL is going to WRECK our IOL

Dean and Murphy Bunting got hurt

last week, no?

Echoing the comments here, Tampa is a physically tough team with good coaching and the GOAT at QB.  The Bills simply aren't built to beat this sort of team. 

We're built to beat KC, just as the league seems to be going back  to 'run and stop the run'.  Well played, Bills Brass.

Last night sucked and I'm going to disengage for a while because it felt way too much like a drought type game.  If the Bills can win 2 games in a row i might tune in again but not expecting that.  Everyone sees how to beat the Bills now so we're going to get the ball rammed down our throats, and we're utterly powerless to stop it.  That sure was some good D, not putting in extra DL until the 4th quarter.  Our coaches, O, D, and head coach, all suck on gameday. 

3 hours ago, BobbyC81 said:

Unfortunately, Brady will see the Bills helmets and his face will light up like a child on Christmas morning.

It's this, really. We've never had an answer for Brady, and I have far less confidence in this Bills team than I even did in the barnyard explosion teams that Sexy Rexy put on the field.   Hopefully they call the mercy rule on this one after the Bucs get a 30 point lead

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.