Bills @ Bucs talk

letsgoteam

I don't see anything on the first page. If I am overlooking it, I apologize.

Thoughts about the Bills/Bucs game.

I have felt this way since the Jags loss, I don't see the game going very well for the Bills. I think the OL is going to get destroyed and I hope JA doesn't get hurt.

The Tre White injury hurts. 

Thoughts?

• Like (+1) 1

I am leaving Montana on Thursday and driving to bismarck ND to fly to Tampa bay. Win or lose I'm super excited to see the Bills play. Good news is we will play much better in the weather down in Florida. It's December football now, I expect most games to be pretty tight. Let's go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

Am I overvaluing the Bucs DL?

No, but they’re elite against stopping the run which we suck at doing anyways. 

They have a great pass rush, but for the most part the line did good enough in pass pro tonight. 

The Bills will throw all day on the Bucs, but I don’t think that means they win. 

Mike Evans is a first ballot Hall of Famer currently on a record pace and he will probably catch a ton of footballs against this team, it's a given, especially with Tre out. He doesn't get the right amount of credit.

Defense will have their hands full, so the offense needs to do something. If they can't figure out this running game which seems very unlikely, then Diggs needs more targets than he's had all year. And Beasley. Warm weather game so I need 25+ targets between the two, really, if they have any hope of keeping up. I'm expecting a huge Diggs game, win or lose. Josh/Diggs/Beasley, maybe Knox need to put this on their back next week.

Less plodding running backs. Let Allen air it out.

• Agree 1

We still technically control our own destiny but we'd have to win out.  It starts this Sunday.  I have not lost faith in this team.  Okay.  Maybe a little but I'd love for it to be restored.

2 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Looks like are 3 point dogs.  I think we match up with them ok.  I expect us to come out hungry and play fired up.

I haven't looked at Tampa's forecast but I feel like we somehow end up playing in a hurricane.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.