Tre White knee injury UPDATE: Out for the Season Notification top of page 1

YoloinOhio

23 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Prayers up for Tre but the refusal to address the lack of depth in the CB room has always left this a possibility to be dreaded. If he is in fact hurt long-term, the Bills have absolutely no one to blame but themselves for the consequences.

Let's hope it is not season ending...

Agreed fully. 

If our highly paid OL and DL were playing at their pay grade we could easily address DB…but here we are…

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

Hate to say it but we were way overdue for a major injury. We've been insanely fortunate the past few years.

Sucks that it's Tre and that we have no depth behind him.

Hope he heals up and comes.back strong!

Probably true. But an effort should have been made to at least try to cover our bases in the most vulnerable areas, which unfortunately includes CB

7 minutes ago, Process said:

Hate to say it but we were way overdue for a major injury. We've been insanely fortunate the past few years.

Sucks that it's Tre and that we have no depth behind him.

Hope he heals up and comes.back strong!

Phillips had an ACL last year

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Process said:

I am going to have nightmares of facing Evans Goodwin Brown and Gronk in a couple weeks without Tre.

This sucks. 

Dang it I wasn’t even thinking about that right now before bed, thanks now I’m up all night the hell with nightmares with Brady in them, I had 20 years of those 🤫

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.