Tre White knee injury UPDATE: Out for the Season Notification top of page 1

YoloinOhio

I’m going to jump to a “what if” worse case scenario…..say: we lose tre for 21’ is our fastest route to normalcy on defense moving Taron Johnson outside and playing Neal in the slot? I know he’s great inside and you don’t want to mess with that, but he’s probably the best chance at replacing White with a GOOD corner.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’m going to jump to a “what if” worse case scenario…..say: we lose tre for 21’ is our fastest route to normalcy on defense moving Taron Johnson outside and playing Neal in the slot? I know he’s great inside and you don’t want to mess with that, but he’s probably the best chance at replacing White with a GOOD corner.

My first thought was will they blitz/rush more.

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Probably keep Johnson in the slot and play a ton more zone on the outside

Prayers up for Tre but the refusal to address the lack of depth in the CB room has always left this a possibility to be dreaded. If he is in fact hurt long-term, the Bills have absolutely no one to blame but themselves for the consequences.

Let's hope it is not season ending...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Bmust said:

That's a ACL. Crap. Everson of foot, abducting knee. We could get lucky but it looks very worrisome

That's a ACL. Crap. Everson of foot, abducting knee. We could get lucky but it looks very worrisome

Bmustnot

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Devastating.

chances of winning the SB will shrink to 1% if it’s his acl and the chance of the bills hitting the over 11.5 wins down to 2%

Losing Tre would be terrible, but not that terrible.

It's a long season. The best teams have always overcome big injuries - the only position we can't afford to lose is QB.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.