Tre White knee injury UPDATE: Out for the Season Notification top of page 1

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Billschinatown said:

The old EJ Manuel injury, you can still return and resume ruining your career with one of this

Ā 

Hoping for the best here. But a lot of bad signs. Mentally assuming Tre is out for the rest of the season but if it is a less serious injury I will be very very happy.Ā 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

Ā 

Hoping for the best here. But a lot of bad signs. Mentally assuming Tre is out for the rest of the season but if it is a less serious injury I will be very very happy.Ā 

Ā 

Yeah, I hope my eyes were lying to me, but I have seen a lot of non-contact ACL tears over the years and that sure looked like one.

1 hour ago, Success said:

Ā 

Losing Tre would be terrible, but not that terrible.

Ā 

It's a long season. The best teams have always overcome big injuries - the only position we can't afford to lose is QB.

Ā 

Yes, the best teams do sometimes overcome the injuries. And sometimes they donā€™t. Ā FactsĀ 

1 minute ago, Special K said:

Ā 

Yeah, I hope my eyes were lying to me, but I have seen a lot of non-contact ACL tears over the years and that sure looked like one.

Ā 

I have seen some non-contacts that were 100% for sure ACL tears. I wouldn't qualify this as being one of those. But it looks like a high chance it is a ACL. Possible it is a less serious injury but my amateur opinion is that it is a 70% chance it is a tear.

Just now, Gene1973 said:

This kills about any chance at a deep playoff run IMO.

Perhaps we should wait to see how long heā€™s going to be out before overreacting?

Ā 

Or, is this what we do now? Overreact about every loss, every win, and every injury.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, VW82 said:

It's devastating. One thing to fake outrage about our lines which will be healthy for playoffs, but losing Tre is devastating. It's possible we just lost the SB.Ā 

Don't think so. Ā We don't look close to being a SB contender.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, Rigotz said:

Perhaps we should wait to see how long heā€™s going to be out before overreacting?

Ā 

Or, is this what we do now? Overreact about every loss, every win, and every injury.

Speculating that he'll be gone for a long time/season is not "overreacting".

The good news is we don't look close to being a SB contender, so this injury isn't going to kill our golden season, if that what some fans are afraid of.

Ā 

Ā 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

Don't think so. Ā We don't look close to being a SB contender.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

IF Tre is able to come back for the playoffs (which is unlikely) I don't think this team is unable to win the AFC. Surveying the AFC who do you think is out there that is for sure better than the Bills? Every team has massive flaws. The Bills haven't had their lines in order for many weeks and when they have everything rolling they look like a very good team. Maybe if there was a true powerhouse team in the Conference I would agree with you but this year the AFC is up for grabs.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TheProcess said:

Second most important player on the team. This was always the danger going so light at the corner spot. Obviously, irreplaceable, but anyone of note available as a FA?Ā 

Iā€™m confused by your assumption that the Bills went light at the corner spot. The Bills secondary in total has a lot of depth IMO. Wallace has been a rock solid #2 and Johnson is one of the best nickel corners in the game. The safety duo of Poyer and Hyde might be the best in the league. How many teams have depth at the corner position?Ā 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.