Around the League Week 8

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The Saints and Bucs games will be problems.   

Who posted earlier about a weak schedule?

Come on man!

Could look at it glass half full…saints have proven the bucs are def beatable as they pulled it off with a 5th string qb lol

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

Good to see Brady and Herbert both crap the bed in the 4th qtr of winnable games today. The GOAT and the “best” young QB give the game away while our guy plays turnover free ball and plays his best when it matters most. 

Edited by JY422
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

It's Halloween. The virgin blood he usually drinks before a game to give him extra power is in short supply tonight 

All this time I thought he was just sucking the soul out of his kid when he gave him a kiss. 

Just now, Gene1973 said:

Would be nice to see the Cowgirls lose tonight.

No dak so it's going to be whether minn can limit mistakes on offense. 

3 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

Patriots could be a problem...

They're a fringe playoff team at best but they're better than most people give them credit for. They'll give us a fight and might even steal a game if the Bills don't come to play. They've played everyone close except for the Saints. 

So I saw the Steelers kicker was concussed.  In watching the game replay today, I see how it happened.  For those who don't know, Steelers faked field goal inside 2 minutes of first half.  Browns crushed him after he threw the ball.

Don't often see a kicker getting concussed.

My guess is that is the last fake field goal the Steelers try for some time to come.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.