Around the League Week 8

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Please tell me we're not going to have to see another tom Brady super bowl

It will Be pats bucs super bowl mark it down. And this isn’t a joke either. I’ve already stated this prediction. I do believe the nfl is scripted considerably and the nfl wants Mac Jones (who has significant connections to goodell btw) vs golden boy 2.0

ridicule me if you want but remember this post. Pats will sneak in as wild card and their D will carry them along w major gifts from the refs at critical Moments and then the narrative of who was more the reason for pats dynasty Bill or Brady will get to be played out again this time on the big stage.

• Disagree 2

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Titians got the benefit of a no call on a clear DPI in OT.  Colts had to punt instead of a first down in Titians territory.  Refs working across the NFL to screw the Bills.....

Not so sure it's about hurting us than benefiting the Titans. As I said, it feels like it's written it's their year this time around. BUT they cannot keep winning like this.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

It will Be pats bucs super bowl mark it down. And this isn’t a joke either. I’ve already stated this prediction. I do believe the nfl is scripted considerably and the nfl wants Mac Jones (who has significant connections to goodell btw) vs golden boy 2.0

ridicule me if you want but remember this post. Pats will sneak in as wild card and their D will carry them along w major gifts from the refs at critical Moments and then the narrative of who was more the reason for pats dynasty Bill or Brady will get to be played out again this time on the big stage.

Brady Bunch K GIF

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

Got it! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

Pats aint making it , mark it down.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

I will not ridicule you, but can you also state how do you plan to own your words if everything goes as expected, Pats finish 9-8 and won't make playoffs?

Do you then stop saying things like this or pretend it never happened and make similar predictions?

13 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Titans winning these last second games every week it seems...not really a sustainable way to keep winning.

I don’t want to have to go to Nashville again in January 

If they keep winning these close games, my hope is they wear Henry out by January 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.