Week 8: Dolphins at Bills

YoloinOhio

I normally do not see games as blowouts, however I could really see this getting ugly for Miami as they just lost two games last minute with their coaching staff making some realllyyyyy questionable decisions. Tua actually I thought looked OK to decent in the last two games so football science says he is going to implode haha.

5 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Tua looked alright against two of the worst teams in the league. So that's something? 

Just cover those little slants to Waddle and figure out how to stop Gisicki and we're fine. 

I think the key is getting pressure on him. And scoring a lot to make him press. 

Just now, JohnBonhamRocks said:

WGR pointed out this morning that this will be the first time this season MIA has their full healthy offense with Tua and Fuller back. 

Plus we have Knox out this time.

Bills might only win by 3 scores. 

Tbh the best outcome would be for Tua to look decent against the Bills but the Bills still win. It might be enough for them to stick with him a bit further. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Tbh the best outcome would be for Tua to look decent against the Bills but the Bills still win. It might be enough for them to stick with him a bit further. 

LOL...I was thinking that too.  Same reason I wanted the Jets to go about .500 with Gase....just enough to keep him another year.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

I actually thought Tua looked serviceable against Atlanta.

Probably won't be the case on Sunday .

He did, he was able to complete a lot of p[asses in the middle of the field to fairly open receivers in relatively soft zone.  He is such an "Alabama" type QB, can complete the short & intermediate easy throws .

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

True but honestly he will be lucky to not get injured again,  I am not wishing on that so don't get me wrong but he's a pretty small dude.

Even when the Bills stunk and the Patriots were dominant all those years we still gave them a decent game every once in a while. I feel like Miami is going to really dig in for this one.  There's only so many times that the Fish and Brian Flores care to be embarrassed by Buffalo. 

I hope the Bills coming out of the bye week aren't complacent.  It's the NFL and i think Miami will be tough this Sunday.  

• Agree 4

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Even when the Bills stunk and the Patriots were dominant all those years we still gave them a decent game every once in a while. I feel like Miami is going to really dig in for this one.  There's only so many times that the Fish and Brian Flores care to be embarrassed by Buffalo. 

I hope the Bills coming out of the bye week aren't complacent.  It's the NFL and i think Miami will be tough this Sunday.  

This is why, if there was ever a “good loss”, the one vs the Titans before the bye is it. I was a bit concerned the players would not be as focused and get a bit complacent if they beat the chiefs and Titans and were rolling out of a bye week vs a team they have beaten to a pulp the last two times, once with backups. Cannot lose a division game. 

• Agree 1

If you're looking to get rid of your case of "the mondays" give this score prediction link a click from Finheaven. My personal favorite was "Flo tries to show his human side by trying to high five every team member as they run out from the tunnel. Every player leaves him hangin....until Tua, who slaps him." 🤣

https://finheaven.com/threads/final-score-miami-dolphins-v-buffalo-bills.369180/

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I hear this every year.  Sure, they could give us a game I guess.  Not likely though.  It is likely however that this will be the last time Flores has to worry about it. The stars aligned for Flores last season with a heap load of flukey wins and he still hasn't done better than Gase.  He is 2 losses away from having an even record as Gase over 3 years and Gase made the playoffs.  So unless Miami goes on some huge winning spree Flores will have a worse 3 year record than GASE.  Thats just crazy.

Also, McD is undefeated after the bye week.

Edited by Scott7975

I have a question for all here.  With Practices starting Wed, do you think the Bills defense builds in a couple game plans.  With all the rumors that will not go away between Watson and Mia, so you think the Bills put a little time in Practicing and building for a Watson led MIA as well?

I personally believe that even if Watson is traded this week there will not be enough time in this week to get him ready to play, but I would think that McD, who likes to be ultra prepared might be thinking of a possibility where Tua isnt the QB Sunday.

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

I have a question for all here.  With Practices starting Wed, do you think the Bills defense builds in a couple game plans.  With all the rumors that will not go away between Watson and Mia, so you think the Bills put a little time in Practicing and building for a Watson led MIA as well?

I personally believe that even if Watson is traded this week there will not be enough time in this week to get him ready to play, but I would think that McD, who likes to be ultra prepared might be thinking of a possibility where Tua isnt the QB Sunday.

No.  I don't think McD is even considering it.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Personally i think prepping for a watson start on a half weeks notices would be irresponsible and a waste of resources.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Personally i think prepping for a watson start on a half weeks notices would be irresponsible and a waste of resources.

Yeah I understand that.  I think the Watson trade would have to happen before Tues anyway to give him any chance of being able to learn their offense.  

But it was a Bye week.  I would have to think the Coaches (maybe not the players) put some time in on Watson during the bye - Knowing how prepared McD likes to be.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.