10/10/21 Gameday SNF Bills @ Chiefs Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

The Worst of Collinsworth:  KC defender wraps his hands around Allen’s lower body, lifts him, and body slams him after the ball is gone, falling on him full weight.  Gets flagged for roughing.  Collinsworth objects and says sarcastic crap about “wrap your arms around him and carry him back to the huddle

• Like (+1) 5
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

One key difference between this game and the AFC Championship game is how awesome our DL and OL have played. Much beefier and able to get pressure on the opposing QB's. Definitely need that to go deep in the playoffs.

Really excited with this team. I hope they continue to grow and stay healthy for the season.

Awesome game (minus the referees), enjoy the win everyone.

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Motor26 said:

Just a whooping through and through. That RTP call had to of been a makeup call for Morse’s phantom hold on Allen’s first down run. And to be fair, Clark did put whole body weight when he slammed Allen down. 

Exactly. It meets the definition of RTP

• Agree 1

Rousseau is becoming a star before our eyes.  The whole D is great, but he is such a disruptor.

I think I'd call that the most fun and most meaningful win the Bills have had in decades.  They announced that they're the best team in the league tonight.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.